D habs98 v4.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Will move Dubinsky for an overpayment. Need a scoring winger. Granted, it may take a VAST overpayment, but centres are now hard to come by.

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
BuffaloSabresSmiley-1.png

Place Cody McCormick and Mike Weber on waivers, if cleared will go to the AHL.

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
Selanne Announces His Future.

As the agent for Teemu Sellane, I am given the tough task to announce the future hall of fame player, has announced his retirment.

tumblr_lrl5pkOSUm1qa3rcio1_500.jpg

He told me before the free agency started, that he would only sign with the Ducks or Jets, and with nether of them wanting to sign him, he asked to be retired.

Selanne had a great 25 years in pro hockey, being selected 10th overall by the original jets, Selanne first made a name for himself. After being traded to the Ducks in 1996, he played 6 seasons with them, 4 being full. In 2000 Selanne was traded to rivals, Sharks and spent 3 seasons there. In the 2003-04 season, Selanne signed with the Avs and played along side his good friend, Paul Kariya. After the lockout, Selanne re-joined the Ducks and was able to win a cup with them in the 2006-07 seasons. Playing in 10 all-star games & winning the best forward award at the 2006 olympics, Selanne is one of the best to dawn the skates and play hockey.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Selanne Announces His Future.

As the agent for Teemu Sellane, I am given the tough task to announce the future hall of fame player, has announced his retirment.

tumblr_lrl5pkOSUm1qa3rcio1_500.jpg

He told me before the free agency started, that he would only sign with the Ducks or Jets, and with nether of them wanting to sign him, he asked to be retired.

Selanne had a great 25 years in pro hockey, being selected 10th overall by the original jets, Selanne first made a name for himself. After being traded to the Ducks in 1996, he played 6 seasons with them, 4 being full. In 2000 Selanne was traded to rivals, Sharks and spent 3 seasons there. In the 2003-04 season, Selanne signed with the Avs and played along side his good friend, Paul Kariya. After the lockout, Selanne re-joined the Ducks and was able to win a cup with them in the 2006-07 seasons. Playing in 10 all-star games & winning the best forward award at the 2006 olympics, Selanne is one of the best to dawn the skates and play hockey.

Why didn't Anaheim sign him :cry:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:cbj

Radim Vrbata
Derek Morris

:coyotes

Brandon Dubinsky
Dylan McIlrath
Ben Lovejoy

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Roster is pretty much complete. Maybe I'll make a few tweaks, but, I like it right now as is.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

The Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to announce the signing of two undrafted FA's

Nick Ebert and Jordan Schmaltz!

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:pens Looking to trade Alfredsson & Foligno for a scoring top 6 RW.

Note: I will not be very active due to final exams.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:coyotes confirm but this isnt the BIGGEST news for today

Here it's is the deal you've all been waiting for:

To :coyotes : Dion Phaneuf and Mikheal Grabovski
To :leafs : Brandon Dubinsky, Paul Potsma, James Wiznewski, 2013 1st

We feel the Grabovski is better than Dubinsky, Phaneuf is also better than Wiznewski. In acquiring Mcilrath In the Dubi trade I felt that I could now trade Potsma and after having 3 1st round picks this year I figured we could trade next years

This was Confirmed by Sonny and KLLR

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

We feel the Grabovski is better than Dubinsky, Phaneuf is also better than Wiznewski. In acquiring Mcilrath In the Dubi trade I felt that I could now trade Potsma and after having 3 1st round picks this year I figured we could trade next years

I like this trade for Phoenix, but I may just be a huge homer. IMO, Grabo > Dubi and Phaneuf >> Wizniewski. Postma and the first are nice pieces for Toronto though, so they definitely didn't "Lose", but I think Phoenix "Wins", IMO

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina

Surprised that got waived...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->