D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

damor

Dec 28, 2006
SO WE NEED 2 MORE TEAMS TO START THIS LEAGUE UP

DO WE HAVE ANY INTEREST OUT THERE TODAY?​

damor

Dec 28, 2006
could we get the draft order tonight? :)

its been made by habs98 and I have added it to the excel, as I am helping co-commish (we r using a similar one from last season for all the updates, a seperate thread will be made to add it on later).....order posting i believe should happen once final spot filled up, what r ur thoughts habs98?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
its been made by habs98 and I have added it to the excel, as I am helping co-commish (we r using a similar one from last season for all the updates, a seperate thread will be made to add it on later).....order posting i believe should happen once final spot filled up, what r ur thoughts habs98?

yep
order will be posted when the last spot is filled

damor

Dec 28, 2006
**** yes let's start. Draft order please. :)

draft order will be placed in new draft thread with excel attachment and explanation on how to use it..... a start time and schedule is not updated yet until agreed upon first .....click the "paperclip icon" in the threads to open it....howeve

Ralphy*

not tuesday, please read the note i made in the other thread regarding the excel....sorry for the initial confusion

I'm still fairly confused.. is the schedule being posted soon?

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
I'm still fairly confused.. is the schedule being posted soon?

As far as I understand the schedule you see in the excel file is from last year because it's last year's template, so you can pretty much ignore times. They will update that file shortly with the new schedule (the one that's relevant for you/us).

damor

Dec 28, 2006
As far as I understand the schedule you see in the excel file is from last year because it's last year's template, so you can pretty much ignore times They will update that file shortly with the new schedule (the one that's relevant for you/us).

exactly....thanks for the post. only the day of the week listed and actual times listed in round 1 are old, the draft order and everything else is new and good to go

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Florida is looking to trade the 29th overall pick to move back in the draft. Looking for a late 2nd + another pick or 3rd + 4th

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
for the Draft

Weekday Schedule:

10:30am -11:30pm ET
Weekend Schedule:

11:am-12am ET

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad