D habs98 GM Game v6.3-Sign Up+ Discussion Part 2 (3 teams available) ‎

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
No offense to LA who has an excellent team built, but I'm not sure I see LA beating Chicago. One elite offensive line that is softer than butter and plays Zero defense, a good 2nd line... I'd argue my 1st and 2nd lines are better than his top 6; our bottom 6's are equal; our top defensive pairings are equal but the rest of our defensive corps gives me the edge there as well. we both have a top 3 goalie in the league as well.

I see a Chicago-Montreal Finals, realistically .

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
gallery_stanley-cup.jpg

3rd Round Results

Eastern Conference

:habs 8-1 :bruins

Western Conference

1st :hawks 7-2:kings

Stanley Cup Finals

stanley-cup-final-may-30.jpg

1st :habs vs 1st :hawks

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
No offense to LA who has an excellent team built, but I'm not sure I see LA beating Chicago. One elite offensive line that is softer than butter and plays Zero defense, a good 2nd line... I'd argue my 1st and 2nd lines are better than his top 6; our bottom 6's are equal; our top defensive pairings are equal but the rest of our defensive corps gives me the edge there as well. we both have a top 3 goalie in the league as well.

I see a Chicago-Montreal Finals, realistically .

Are you... psychic?

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
public vote :hawks, dong made a great habs team i would love to see but Hawks made crazy deals and overall have a crazy team and im shocke dhe fit them under the cap.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

This concludes the game. I would like to thank everyone for participating. It's been a great and wild game full with excitement.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:nhl

This concludes the game. I would like to thank everyone for participating. It's been a great and wild game full with excitement.

And i believe without voteing the Produce cup goes to the best GM Of the game, i feel although he made 4 accounts and was banned on each one and probably has #5 Somewhere, he had over 10 trades veto'd He truely made his team amazing! not now but for the future. So without further dilly dallying i wish to give the produce cup to Anthony Johnson!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad