D habs98 GM Game v4.5- Dispersal draft

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
:habs
After a match-up between to great players the Montreal Canadiens decided to choose F David Booth from the Florida Panthers.

fantasy_u_booth_576.jpg

GM canadiensnation said "we are very happy to add a young player like Booth. He brings speed, size and skill to our roster."

David Booth said "It is like a dream come true, anyone growing up and seeing all the history that this storied franchise brings is just amazing."​

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
looking to move the 3rd pick in the prospects Round for a top 10 pick in the 1st round

also will pick soon but it's down to 2 players

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
This order is bull **** i got completed screwed! why isnt this snaked? that doesnt make any damn sense

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
because the 2nd round is different from the 1st
2nd is for prospects only and 1st is NHL'ers

doesnt matter, it should be if you get a low end NHL player, you should get to get a good prospect, there are enough people that have said something about it that it should be snaked. How is it fair that 1 team gets 3rd overall in both rounds and my team gets 25 and last, and Toronto gets 28th and 3rd to last. That isnt fair at all...

And im not saying it doesnt like my team, but this should be done in a fiar manner and snaking it is far and away the fairest manner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->