D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

Jul 10, 2010
Pronger can't shut down 3 solid scoring lines by himself.
If Thornton shutdown Kesler so well it proves how we have more then just Sedin's putting the puck in the net because we still beat you. That depth has also improved with Gagner making plays to the speedy Raymond and Vrbata a 20 goal scorer on PHX playing with Kesler and Semin. I feel like our D is being underrated by many here. Edler is a solid pairing D and Phaneuf is the same, a good physical pairing between them will not allow much to get through. I've told you before, you can't say someone is a choker because he hasn't carried his team. A team need more then one guy to make them good, I'm also not asking this out of Schneider and Varlamov which I've also said before. You can't play Pronger and Michalek all game, if you double shift them to tak on Kesler, Vrbata, Semin and Sedin, Sedin, Burrows we'll wear them down. My lines can score on Ehrhoff and Boyle. If you believe and have so much confidence in Nyttymaki why did you send him to the minors for A??? Stalock. You're team might not have beaten Detroit either last year if it weren't for injuries on Detroit (i.e. Cleary, Bert, Franzen pretty significant too). Clowe is all talk he was calling Kronwall out in one of their games so Kronwall had his way with him...comparables to Kronwall like Phaneuf, Edler, Bieksa will do the same. Again, Eberle coming through in the WJC is different he's playing with men now he can't do what he pleases whenever against good teams. YOu need to look stuff over before you go trashing a team cuz I don't have Ballard anymore. My team isn't worst and we beat you in 5, it won't all of a sudden be changed to 4 games especially with you're team of perennial chokers who are suppost to be your best players (unlike my goalies) in Marleau, Thornton, Heatley

nitty was sent down for cap space.

pronger shuts down sedins like chara did.

kesler couldnt score against thornton

michalek can shut down your garbage 3rd line with ease.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
So what point in the game are we in now, and what teams are still remaining?

I'm thinking about hopping back into the GM Games after my last game turned into a failwhale.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
So what point in the game are we in now, and what teams are still remaining?

I'm thinking about hopping back into the GM Games after my last game turned into a failwhale.

playoffs

GM's games look to be back since both of my 2 games needed 5 theards altogether

we will figure out if we go into 2012-13 after the season or a new oe needs to be started

johnnydollaz89*

Are you serious. You had a complete ***** fit and insulted everything in this game and you think you can just come back like nothing happened?

well for one i was never kicked out two Dong never removed my name off the GM List :) and 3 i have been getting PMs about trades everyday

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
vote :wings

If you know what is right for you

MrT.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad