D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:blues

I am pleased to announce Tim Connolly will be playing for the Blues organization for the next five seasons.

I think he can be an 80 point player given a healthy season and the right mix of players...

He should fit in nicely with Berglund and Backes on the 2nd line.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:leafs place RW Colton Orr on waivers.

jetsicon.jpg

The Winnipeg Jets claim RW Colton Orr

WELCOME HOME TO WINNIPEG COLTON!!!

:vhappy:

Speaking of homecomings... The Winnipeg Jets are pleased to announce the signing of defenseman Ian White to a 3 year $3.00M contract, NTC included. White is from Steinbach, Manitoba. We're very pleased to add a puck moving defenseman to the fold and look forward to seeing Ian mature before our eyes and expand his game.

We've also got a trade to announce:

[fieldset=TRADE: SHARKS - JETS]
jetsicon.jpg
acquire D - Douglas Murray

:sharks acquire future considerations
[/fieldset]

Will Murray and White see time together? Or will Murray and Stuart form an opposing shutdown tandem? Only time will tell.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2010
:sharks are having a busy night.

Reports saying thery have signed Marco Sturm and Eric Belenger to 790k/2 years NMC, and 800k/1 year deals respectively.

They have also completed a trade

:sharks get
Winnipeg 2nd 2012

Winnipeg gets
Doug Murray

The pick is available for a 3rd line winger with speed and checking abilites, with a cap hit of 1.2m or less.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
The Leafs and Canucks have completed a trade...

To :nucks Dion Phaneuf

To :leafs Keith Ballard, Cody Hodgson

Ouch... Thats a big cap hit to take, but no question Vancouver win this one. Ballard looks like crap and Hodgson, while not receiving a whole bunch of minutes on a deep Vancouver squad, hasn't panned out as of yet.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Any team interested in Joni Pitkanen, send in your latest offer. Teams are really stepping their offers up now that Ehrhoff is off the market!

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
Ouch... Thats a big cap hit to take, but no question Vancouver win this one. Ballard looks like crap and Hodgson, while not receiving a whole bunch of minutes on a deep Vancouver squad, hasn't panned out as of yet.
I take on 2m which I think is fine and had I signed Ehrhoff I would be in more trouble I still got options though so I will take the good with the bad.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Pitkanen just received an enormous offer. Anyone who has sent him an offer, outside of that team (you know who you are), needs to improve their offer greatly if they still want to sign Joni.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad