D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
:pens

The penguins are back in the running for Christian Ehrhoff after a very impressive last minute offer.

Jets and Canucks will have a chance to top the offer. Ehrhoff will make his decision tonight.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

The penguins are back in the running for Christina Ehrhoff after a very impressive last minute offer.

Jets and Canucks will have a chance to top the offer. Ehrhoff will make his decision tonight.

:|

:\

AG, obviously upset that his client hasn't gotten a Brad Richards-esque bidding war to gain the spotlight as the center of attention, is bringing in more participants to engage.

For shame AG. This isn't about you! :sarcasm:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
:|

:\

AG, obviously upset that his client hasn't gotten a Brad Richards-esque bidding war to gain the spotlight as the center of attention, is bringing in more participants to engage.

For shame AG. This isn't about you! :sarcasm:

No, it's about Christina :sarcasm:

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
:ducks

Are playinga pre-season game on the ****ing Moon against Kurt Cobain and Jesus. More to come.

In other news, Gary Bettman has decided that his expansion to the south isn't prominent enough, so 3 new teams have been put in place in Argentina, Mexico, and Uruguay

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
uh East RFA agent:
Luke Schenn signed for 4 yrs 4 mil cap hit
i signed with the West RFA agent
that needs to be fixed

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

There were not a lot of impact FA's, so I wondered why a lot of people left their needs until now. The economics of FA just didn't make sense other than to get the players you needed through trade.

Also, the Central division is easily the strongest division in this game. It's crazy! (And I'm in the division :yo:)

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Alex Tanguay has his offer down to two teams

:wings

He wil decide tonight

Any word on your other Free Agents? Its possible with the craziness of the Richards and Tanguay negotiations that my PM got lost in the shuffle. Lemme know if I should fire another your way.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Any word on your other Free Agents? Its possible with the craziness of the Richards and Tanguay negotiations that my PM got lost in the shuffle. Lemme know if I should fire another your way.

WPG FA's... you might want to

If you don't see your offers on the FA thread or think that you want to refresh me as to what team you are. send me a pm

I had to clear my inbox because I had received.. wait for it, 47 pm's on Richards

Another 10-15 on Tanguay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->