D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

So, any more Nashville love? :sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Gotta love the way Nashville's building their team, solid goaltending, outstanding defense with forwards that can pop in the occasional goal.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Gotta love the way Nashville's building their team, solid goaltending, outstanding defense with forwards that can pop in the occasional goal.

I have 12 potential 50 point players (My entire top 9, Suter, Weber and Streit). Ah yeah!!!!

Okay, so, with the trade approved, I will announce it

:nashville
Evgeni Nabokov

:isles
Nashville's 2012 6th round pick

I now have outstanding goaltending :sarcasm:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

you know you can only play one goalie at a time, right?

Believe it or not, Nabokov is a VERY cheap backup, since we aren't using 6th rounds anyways. This was a cap dump for me, in a way.

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
HF may be having technical difficulties.

At any rate, :hawks will be having a press conference later this evening to talk about todays events, the signing of Brad Richards, the introduction of acquired players, and what's next for the Blackhawks.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
HF may be having technical difficulties.

At any rate, :hawks will be having a press conference later this evening to talk about todays events, the signing of Brad Richards, the introduction of acquired players, and what's next for the Blackhawks.

Thinly veiled brag about signingg Brad Richards. :sarcasm:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I successfully resisted the urge to post a "cool story bro" picture.

05%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
:flames

The Calgary Flames announced earlier today that they will be playing a pre-season match in Vasteras, Sweden against the VIK Västerås HK. Vasteras is the hometown of Flames center Mikael Backlund.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->