D habs98 GM Game v1.5-Sign Up+ Discussion (5 teams available)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Playoffs2.jpg

3rd Round Results

Eastern Conference

:cbj 7-5 :wings

Western Conference

:hawks 3-9 :ducks

2008StanleyCupFinals.png

166847216_slide.jpg

1st PA :ducks vs 2nd MT :cbj

Vote Here

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
But I have to say, people need to get in their head that there were loads more active rebuilders than contenders. So naturally the quality of contending teams will suck.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
But I have to say, people need to get in their head that there were loads more active rebuilders than contenders. So naturally the quality of contending teams will suck.

That's terrible logic. That might mean there are less quality contending teams but that doesn't mean the very best teams would be worse. More rebuilders means more contending pieces available (low demand for contending pieces, high supply). Less contenders means less rebuilding pieces available (high demand for rebuilding pieces, low supply). The market should've strongly favored contenders, not the other way around.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
That's terrible logic. That might mean there are less quality contending teams but that doesn't mean the very best teams would be worse. More rebuilders means more contending pieces available (low demand for contending pieces, high supply). Less contenders means less rebuilding pieces available (high demand for rebuilding pieces, low supply). The market should've strongly favored contenders, not the other way around.

You didn't get the point of my post, although I didn't word it properly, but who cares this game is over.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Playoffs2.jpg

2008StanleyCupFinals.png

:ducks 91.18% vs 8.82%:cbj

duckshistory1.jpg

I would like to congratulate HYD and the Columbus Blue Jackets on a great series and to everyone who participated in this game. With that I officially declare this game over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad