D habs98 GM Game v1.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

BigBenSF*

I sended it to West Coast Bias, it is ok?

Thanks.

:nhl

When trading opens at 7:00pm EST remember follow the rules when it comes to completing trades.

After completing a trade sent it to both donghabs98 and BigBenSF. If it is not sent to both of us then it will be veto'd

If you are trading a player with a NTC PM the following commissioners.
BigBenSF How Ya Drouin
West Coast Bias

Once 2 of them waive it send the trade in as normal.

you have to follow the rules

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
:wild looking to trade backup goaltender Josh Harding - at just 1.9mil, he's a steal who is capable of holding down the fort for 30-40 games. Could be a starter in a year or two.

Looking for a draft pick or prospect as I'm financially strapped for cap space...

Last edited:

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:sens
Michalek
Methot
Gryba
Phillips
MacArthur
Neil
Smith
Condra
Greening

Looking for new homes!!

Karlsson, Spezza, Ryan getting lots of interest. Get your offers in

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
:edmonton
Josh Harding

:wild
Jason labarbera
Taylor Fedun

Accepted, I take a salary dump in the form of JLB, Edmonton gets a solid backup in Harding, and I get my favorite AHL player- Fedun (anyone else remember his little vignette last season on Oil Change)?

Nice doing business with ya Flyerss

TMcD1639

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
:flames Gm here, looking to fill my team with prospects, willing to give up star players like Cammalleri, Jones, Jackman, Glencross, Stempniak, Giordano, Wideman and Berra. Looking for prospects, Draft picks or a 1st line F, LW prospects top 4 D and a decent tender.
PM me if interested in any talks!!

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Roster is actually pretty good, but I could use a #5/6 defender, or a 4th liner

I might make a splash and work on a deal for a top-6 forward, but it might take a lot of talking

:stars untouchables

Seguin
Nichushkin
Benn
Lehtnonen

OH, ALSO confirm the Stars - Blues deal for Oshie

John Cenaaaaa

Sep 8, 2013
Vancouver
and just like that they're closed.... SOLD TO THE :wild in what might be the best deal of the entire league on Day One.

Despite recent rumours, Ryan Miller is STILL in Buffalo and STILL on the trading block! PM me if you're interested in trading for this All-American All-Star!

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2012
:blues

PIETRANGELO is still here!!!! Even if negotiations fell through before pm me as something happened regarding another offer :shakehead

STEWART, SHATTENKIRK, HALAK, ROY, BERGLUND, BACKES, JACKMAN, LEOPOLD, SOBOTKA etc. all OTB!!!

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:flyers Everyone OTB including Giroux, Voracek, Lecavalier, Simmonds, Coburn and Timonen.

Get your offers in.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
Now thatI send it to BigBen, I think I can wrote it here.

Trade 1:

:habs

Patrick Dwyer

:canes

Ryan White

:wings

Nathan Gerbe, Jay Harrison

:canes

Tood Bertuzzi, Tyler Bertuzzi

Happy to acquire White a good 4th liner who's young, plays physical and fighrs.

Todd Bertuzzi will be a good mentor and veteran presense for the young team, and Tyler Bertuzzi is a good young prospect who agitates, hits and fights.

Thanks to these two GM's for te easy and good negotiations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->