D habs98 GM Game v1.0-Sign Up+ Discussion(1 team available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:nucks

Vancouver Canucks

FORWARDS

Daniel Sedin ($6.100m) / Henrik Sedin ($6.100m) / Alexandre Burrows ($2.000m)
P-A Parenteau ($4.000m) / Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) / Chris Higgins ($1.900m)
Chris Kelly ($3.000m) / Mikhail Grabovski ($5.500m) / Kyle Wellwood ($1.600m)
Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) / David Steckel ($1.100m) / Petr Sykora ($2.000m)

DEFENSEMEN

Alexander Edler ($3.250m) / Kevin Bieksa ($4.600m)
Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m) / Jason Garrison ($4.600m)
Henrik Tallinder ($3.375m) / Brooks Orpik ($3.750m)
Chris Tanev ($0.900m)

GOALTENDERS

Cory Schneider ($4.000m)
Dan Ellis ($0.600m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $68,875,000; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $1,325,000

Offense

Despite a down year last year, the Canucks' first line is still one of the best in the league. The Sedins' chemistry is unparalleled and Burrows is the perfect match for them. Like previously stated, Kesler now has Parenteau to play with him. A playmaking winger is exactly what he needed. Higgins round out the second line nicely. Grabovski is centering our third line with two solid players in Kelly and Wellwood. The fourth line has an excellent faceoff man with Steckel, a 20 goal scorer in Sykora, and a pest in Lapierre.

Defense

The Canucks top four is almost identical to last year. Instead of Salo there's Garrison who's a great replacement. Our third pairing is much improved with it now being Tallinder and Orpik, guys that would be in most teams' top four.

Goalie

In goal the Canucks are going with Schneider who despite never playing a full season as the starter is easily capable of doing so. He's outplayed Luongo the last couple of years. Enough to put Luongo on the block. He's more than capable of being a starter, and an excellent one at that.

So vote for the Canucks. We have everything.

Star power
Amazing center depth
Great wingers
Scoring on every line
Great defensive forwards
Incredible depth on both offense and defense
Fantastic goaltending

Vote :nucks

I do feel I have the better top six and defensive depth against the Kings, but they are a team I would not be upset with losing to at all. They're an incredible team and they've done a fantastic job. Best of luck to them.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:panthers

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Chris Kreider ($1.325m) / Jonathan Huberdeau ($3.194m) / Michael Frolik ($2.333m)
Jason Blake ($6.000m) / Shawn Matthias ($0.852m) / Matt Calvert ($0.892m)
Taylor Pyatt ($1.550m) / Jason Arnott ($7.000m) / Jack Skille ($0.825m)
Anton Lander ($0.900m) / Mike Santorelli ($1.600m) / John McFarland ($0.887m)
Casey Wellman ($0.800m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Dmitry Kulikov ($4.500m) / Wade Redden ($6.500m)
Chris Campoli ($6.000m) / Erik Gudbranson ($3.200m)
Mike Weaver ($1.100m) / Keaton Ellerby ($0.700m)
GOALTENDERS
Jacob Markstrom ($1.300m)
Jose Theodore ($1.500m)
Scott Clemmensen ($1.200m)
BUYOUTS
Matt Bradley ($0.283m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $54,440,791; BONUSES: $5,990,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $21,024,209

Goaltenders
Jacob Markstom
Sam Brittain
Michael Houser

Left Wing
Quinton Howden
Jonathan Hubeardeau
Yaroslav Kosov
Dickinson
Tanner Pearson
Chris Kreider
Christian Thomas
Philippe Paradis
Garrett Wilson
John McFarland

Right Wing
Brett Connolly
Burakovsk
Zachary Hyman
Lehkonen
Jonathan Hazen
Matt Calvert
Spencer Machacek
Richard Panik
Vincent Trocheck

Center
Nathan Mackinnon
Nick Bjugstad
Tyler Toffoli
Curtis Lazar
Nick Shore
Drew Shore
Michael St. Croix
Anton Lander
Peter Holland
William Karlsson
James Wright
Rocco Grimaldi
Kyle Rau

Defensman
Dougie Hamilton
Eric Gudbranson
David Savard
Mike Matheson
Alex Petrovic
Paul Postma
Colby Robak

The Panthers are delighted to welcome 1st round picks Nathan Mackinnon, Curtis Lazar, Arturri Lehkonen, Jason Dickinson, and Andre Burakovsky to the organization. With the addition of MacKinnon, we feel we will have the best center depth in the league very soon, with some incredible options like MacKinnon, Bjugstad, Toffoli, the Shore brothers, Lazar, Peter Holland, and James Wright. Our future top 6 wings are set with Hudberdeau/Kreider/Connolly/Howden, as well as guys like Thomas, Pearson, Calvert, Kosov, and Burakovsky just to name a few. In a few years we also believe we will have the best defense in the league, with Dougie Hamilton, who we feel will be a future norris winner, Gudbranson, Kulikov, Savard, Petrovic, Postma, Matheson, and Ellerby.

Future Lineup

Hubeardeau-MacKinnon-Connolly
Kreider-Bjugstad-Howden
Pearson-Toffoli-Calvert
Lander-Holland-Machacek

Hamilton-Gudbranson
Kulikov-Savard
Postma-Petrovic

Markstrom
Brittain

Depth players would look like....

Kosov-Shore-Burakovsky
Lehkonen-Lazar-Panik
Thomas-Shore-Wright
Paradis-Grimaldi-St.Croix
Dickinson-McFarland-Karlsson

Matheson-Robak
Bengtsson-McFadden
Nielsen-Racine

Houser
Foster

Along with many other top prospects. Safe to say we have a great future.

Vote :panthers for the KLLR cup!

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Vote :caps over Sabres!

More firepower, more depth, better offense, better defense!

Loui Eriksson (26g 45a) - Nicklas Backstrom (27g 59a pace) - Nathan Horton (30g 27a pace)

Marian Gaborik (41g 35a) - Mike Ribeiro (20g 50a pace) - Jason Pominville (30g 43a)

Alex Tanguay (17g 46a pace) - Valtteri Filppula (23g 43a) - Johan Franzen (31g 29a pace)

Matt Hendricks (4g 5a) - Manny Malhotra (7g 11a) - Joey Crabb (13g 18a pace)

Dennis Seidenberg - Mike Green

Karl Alzner - John Carlson

Andrew Ference - Dmitri Orlov

Brayden Holtby

PP1

Eriksson-Backstrom-Horton
Ribeiro-Green

PP2

Gaborik-Filppula-Franzen
Carlson-Pominville

PK1

Eriksson-Backstrom
Alzner-Carlson

PK2

Hendricks-Malhotra
Seidenberg-Ference

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's 269 goals(repeat 269! Only 1 team in the league had more than 269 last year) just from that forward group alone. Not even considering that the majority of those players are great playmakers as well and will only cause their linemates totals to increase even more. Or taking into consideration Green would probably be a 20g 60a guy with this team, Carlson would score 10+ goals and 45 points easy, and Seidenberg and Orlov would be in the 30 point range. This team is stacked on offense and defense! No team in the league could stop the offensive arsenal that this roster has, and this team will be very good defensively as well!

Vote :caps

-Amazing 1st line
-Best 2nd and 3rd line in the NHL (both would be great 1st lines)
-Great energy 4th line that can chip in on offense
-Great 2 Way Forwards...Backstrom, Eriksson, Pominville, Hendricks, and Malhotra are all great defensive forwards
-2 1st Pairing caliber defense pairs... Seidenberg-Green, Alzner-Carlson... That's 4 Defensemen that can all play on 1st D pairings on many teams!
-Great 3rd defense pairing... Ference-Orlov
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Young stud goalie. You can say he's unproven, but the best way to predict his performance in these playoffs is by what he has done in the playoffs in real life! He has proven himself in real life. The playoffs is where you prove yourselves and Brayden put up even better numbers on a decent sized playoff run. Go to the Caps forum and ask if there's any concern over him being the starter this year! There is none! In fact Caps fans wanted him to be the starter last year also! At the very worst he will be an average goalie, but he will be behind a STACKED roster.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We would like to wish good luck to the Sabres, but we feel line by line, and d pair by d pair we just have them edged them out.

Vote :caps

BigBenSF*

VOTE :pens TO DEFEAT :rangers

[FIELDSET="Lineup"]
FORWARDS

James Neal ($5.000m) / Sidney Crosby ($8.700m) / Chris Stewart ($3.000m)
Nick Foligno ($3.083m) / Ryan Getzlaf ($5.325m) / Michael Ryder ($3.500m)
Sean Bergenheim ($2.750m) / Pierre-Marc Bouchard ($4.080m) / Pascal Dupuis ($1.500m)
Joe Vitale ($0.550m) / Nick Bonino ($0.700m) / Benn Ferriero ($0.700m)
Steve MacIntyre ($0.625m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Stephane Robidas ($3.300m) / Shea Weber ($7.857m)
Kris Letang ($3.500m) / Hal Gill ($2.000m)
Ben Lovejoy ($0.525m) / Deryk Engelland ($0.567m)
Brian Strait ($0.605m)

GOALTENDERS

Pekka Rinne ($7.000m)
Steve Mason ($2.900m)
[/FIELDSET]

WHY VOTE FOR US?

1) Star power. Pittsburgh currently has the greatest forward (Crosby), defenseman (Weber), and goalie (Rinne) in the game all on one team. They also have a top 3 offensive d-man in Kris Letang, a top 20 forward in Ryan Getzlaf, a 40 goal scorer in James Neal, and 3 talented forwards in Michael Ryder, Nick Foligno, and Chris Stewart. Not only will this star power put people in the stands, but they will also provide a show that no other team can match.

2) Goalpalooza. Sidney Crosby finally gets two star wingers to play with in James Neal and Chris Stewart. Both are power-forward types that, when playing with a player like Crosby, can easily put up 30-40 goals. The second line puts together a top 20 forward with a 50 point scorer with a 30 goal scorer. With guys like Getzlaf and Foligno passing him the puck, Ryder will have a breakout year and has the ability to hit 40 goals. When it comes to defense, guys like Robidas and Letang will help put the last pieces in the best power play in the NHL. Robidas will shine next to Weber and has the potential to have a career year. If Letang stays healthy, he's the best offensive defenseman in the game.

3) Defense. In order to prevent the ****show of a performance that the Pens' defense had last playoffs, we have brought physical defenseman and fan favorite Hal Gill back to the team to play next to Letang. Letang and Gill will complement each other and will hold a chemistry as they had played with each other during the Pens cup run in 2009. We have also brought in Shea Weber, who will shine in Pittsburgh and will defend his status as the best defenseman in the game. In net is Pekka Rinne, who's superb goaltending will help the Pens exponentially.

4) Depth. We believe that we have three superb lines that we will go to battle with any day. If PMB is healthy, he can put up 50-60 points. Pascal Dupuis had 60 points last year and has the chance to do it again. Sean Bergenheim almost put up 20 goals last year in only 60 games, and with his new linemates he can easily score 30.

Why vote for Pittsburgh over New York? I respect New York's team a lot, but I feel like I have a much better offense, and a defense that is older and much more experienced in the playoffs. Also, NYR really did not improve their team much at all save for the addition of OEL.

Remember, the best playoffs have a couple of upsets!

Vote :pens

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KLLR Cup

Round 2 Results

Eastern Conference

:panthers 5-0 :sens
:devils 4-1 :leafs

Western Conference

:wings 0-5 :stars
:nashville 5-0 :coyotes

Round 3

Eastern Conference

:panthers vs :devils

Western Conference

:stars vs :nashville

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
220px-BuffaloSabresAlternateOld.png

The Buffalo Sabres
GM: The Produce Man

[FIELDSET=Roster & Cap Hit]

extralarge.png

FORWARDS

Alex Ovechkin ($9.538m) / Patrik Berglund ($2.250m) / Jarome Iginla ($7.000m)
Thomas Vanek ($7.143m) / Cody Hodgson ($1.667m) / Jakub Voracek ($4.250m)
Marcus Foligno ($0.900m) / Steve Ott ($2.950m) / David Clarkson ($2.667m)
Matt Halischuk ($0.713m) / Maxime Talbot ($1.750m) / Patrick Kaleta ($1.250m)

DEFENSEMEN

Tyler Myers ($5.500m) / Braydon Coburn ($4.500m)
Jordan Leopold ($3.000m) / Andrej Sekera ($2.750m)
Jonathon Blum ($0.650m) / Douglas Murray ($2.500m)
Mike Weber ($0.950m) / Andy Sutton ($1.750m)

GOALTENDERS

Ryan Miller ($6.250m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.675m)

[/fieldset]

Vote :sabres

We are very happy to have gotten past a very worthy adversary in the Winnipeg Jets. They have a strong roster and they will be a playoff team for the foreseeable future.

A playoff story never comes without drama, and what could be more dramatic then former Capitals captain, Alex Ovechkin's return to Washington! Alex is a fierce competitor who always plays his best hockey when he is playing with passion. We know how much he will want to win this series and he is one of the few players in this league who is capable of winning a series by himself.

We firmly believe that goaltending is key in the playoffs, and that we hold a significant advantage with vezina-winner Ryan Miller. We know how good Washington is, and wish them luck in a series filled with some of the most exciting players in the game!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
But... the flyers are the mightiest of them all! All teams have no depth but the flyers are stacked every single line. NoooOoOOooOoo

I voted against them

You know what, I loss cause I was more dislike then like.
Even other gm campaign againts me like Rolen(idiot).
Samething happen to Edmonton. But like I said I know for a fact I had one of the best team and for sure better then Pitts.

Thx for whom voted for me. Now I ll predict that Chicago and florida will win it all.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Samething happen to Edmonton. But like I said I know for a fact I had one of the best team and for sure better then Pitts.

Thx for whom voted for me. Now I ll predict that Chicago and florida will win it all.

I don't think anyone voted against you because they dislike you, and if they did, you've given them reason, you've been excessively mean to pretty much everyone.

Rolen

Mikael Ferlund
Jun 6, 2012
London, Ontario

Your team was worse then the Penguins. That's the thing, you're full of yourself.

And anyways, hey, at least I made it past 1st round :handclap:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I really don't want the nudge to be in other games, his attitude is so uncalled for

Now this is soo uncall. I felt that from the get go me,you and Rollen wouldn't get along. Since we are all smart gm and that like to win and are very honnest. But this that honnesty hurt you at time yes, just like me. I'm just not a guy that back down.

But please don,t tell the world I don,t deserve to be in another gm game. I feel I'm a great gm since I always reply to any pm even if it's a bad offer,Very active and like to deal. My attitude wasn't uncall since you first attact me by saying briere wasn't as good as Jokinen. Yes yes, you said it first and I posted since I wanted to know what other's tought about it. But after I said it's cool and to move on. You didn't . Also for Rollen you we're soo ugly toward Calgary and Noha (old Vancouver gm). I was never cruel as much as you we're toward anyone. At times I said some stuff or reacted in bad manner but I wrote right after that it wasn't a big deal and please move on. Also what did I do to Jay ?? We barely talk to one another, so I really don't know where your coming from.

The only reason I'm been playing the last two gm is because I was ask since I'm a very active gm. two days ago I was ask again to be part of another gm game. I'm simply a very competitve guy and like to win. If everyone was honnest and voted for the team they tought should win since there the better team then so be it. Then I can truelly say go win for Pitts. I just feel that's not what went down.

Either way I want to say sorry to anyone I piss off or rub off the wrong way. Sorry for everything. Have a great day!!

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:rangers
FORWARDS
Rick Nash ($7.800m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Jordan Eberle ($1.158m)
Dany Heatley ($7.500m) / Stephen Weiss ($3.100m) / Ryan Callahan ($4.275m)
Lauri Korpikoski ($1.800m) / Martin Hanzal ($3.100m) / David Legwand ($4.500m)
Jerred Smithson ($0.800m) / Marcel Goc ($1.700m) / Mike Rupp ($1.500m)
Nick Spaling ($1.050m)
DEFENSEMEN
Oliver E.-Larsson ($1.750m) / Ryan McDonagh ($1.300m)
Ladislav Smid ($2.250m) / Dan Girardi ($3.325m)
Jeff Petry ($1.750m) / Kevin Klein ($1.350m)
Steve Eminger ($0.750m)
GOALTENDERS
Henrik Lundqvist ($6.875m)
Martin Biron ($1.300m)

First off, compliments to BigBen for bringing in Weber and Rinne. Certainly gives Pittsburgh a boost.

Still, I'm a little taken aback by his comment about "not improving their team that much". It's true I didn't bring in Weber or Rinne, but OEL, Eberle, Heatley, Smid, Petry, Klein, Weiss, Hanzal, Legwand, Korpikoski, and Goc are all significant contributors. It's true we didn't make any massive blockbuster to rip our team apart, but that allowed us to keep Hank, Richards, Nash, etc.

We think the Pens have a very good lineup and wish them luck, but our depth (and the best D pairing and goalie in hockey) will carry us.

Last edited:

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
The :sharks would like to take the time to say good game to Edmonton and GM PriceIsGod. It was a matchup I was fearing going in and I am thrilled that I came out on top over a team as good as the one Price managed to build.

FORWARDS
Patrick Marleau ($6.900m) / Joe Thornton ($7.000m) / Ryan Malone ($4.500m)
Ryane Clowe ($3.625m) / Logan Couture ($2.875m) / Joe Pavelski ($4.000m)
T.J. Galiardi ($0.950m) / Jay McClement ($1.500m) / Nikolai Kulemin ($2.800m)
Andrew Desjardins ($0.640m) / Adam Burish ($1.850m) / Mike Brown ($0.737m)
John McCarthy ($0.613m) / Michal Handzus ($2.500m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Dan Boyle ($6.667m) / Kimmo Timonen ($6.333m)
Brad Stuart ($3.600m) / Marc-Edouard Vlasic ($3.100m)
Carl Gunnarsson ($1.325m) / Jason Demers ($1.250m)
Justin Braun ($1.250m) /
GOALTENDERS
Tim Thomas ($5.000m)
Thomas Greiss ($0.588m)

It is hard to poke a hole in Chicago. Which is why I really have no reason to say anything bad. This should turn into a close battle but with a man like TT in net we feel like we can pull off a victory.

VOTE :sharks

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KLLR Cup

Round 3 Results

Eastern Conference

:panthers 5-0 :devils

Western Conference

:stars 5-0 :nashville

KLLR Cup Finals

:panthers vs :stars

Last edited:

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Now this is soo uncall. I felt that from the get go me,you and Rollen wouldn't get along. Since we are all smart gm and that like to win and are very honnest. But this that honnesty hurt you at time yes, just like me. I'm just not a guy that back down.

But please don,t tell the world I don,t deserve to be in another gm game. I feel I'm a great gm since I always reply to any pm even if it's a bad offer,Very active and like to deal. My attitude wasn't uncall since you first attact me by saying briere wasn't as good as Jokinen. Yes yes, you said it first and I posted since I wanted to know what other's tought about it. But after I said it's cool and to move on. You didn't . Also for Rollen you we're soo ugly toward Calgary and Noha (old Vancouver gm). I was never cruel as much as you we're toward anyone. At times I said some stuff or reacted in bad manner but I wrote right after that it wasn't a big deal and please move on. Also what did I do to Jay ?? We barely talk to one another, so I really don't know where your coming from.

The only reason I'm been playing the last two gm is because I was ask since I'm a very active gm. two days ago I was ask again to be part of another gm game. I'm simply a very competitve guy and like to win. If everyone was honnest and voted for the team they tought should win since there the better team then so be it. Then I can truelly say go win for Pitts. I just feel that's not what went down.

Either way I want to say sorry to anyone I piss off or rub off the wrong way. Sorry for everything. Have a great day!!
Okay...

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

I recall his message saying he doesn't WANT you in , not that you don't deserve it. You are in fact an active gm and i like that , but i think you annoy people because you send people terrible offers and want them to overpay. Not to mention you always say everybody else has an "OK" team and yours is the best. Stay and play , you can be competitive but people have Pet-peeves that they don't like , you may just carry one naturally , you probably get annoyed by some of us , but please do play your an active gm and are quickly learning , but if you want some advice i would recommend trying to learn player values and not to send a whole bunch of bad offers to a GM hoping they accept , it might just annoy some of them , keep playing and have a good day.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
x-stanley-cup-playoffs-logo-13-april-2011.jpg

Round 2 Results

Eastern Conference

:rangers 8-2 :pens
:caps 5-6 :sabres

Western Conference

:hawks 11-0 :sharks
:kings 7-4 :nucks

Round 3

Eastern Conference

1st :rangers vs 3rd :sabres

Western Conference

1st :hawks vs 2nd :kings

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:hawks

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

FORWARDS
Bobby Ryan ($5.100m) / Jonathan Toews ($6.300m) / Phil Kessel ($5.400m)
Marian Hossa ($5.275m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / David Perron ($3.813m)
Bryan Bickell ($0.542m) / Dave Bolland ($3.375m) / Viktor Stalberg ($0.875m)
Daniel Carcillo ($0.825m) / Zenon Konopka ($0.925m) / Arron Asham ($1.000m)

DEFENSEMEN
Brent Seabrook ($5.800m) / Duncan Keith ($5.538m)
Dion Phaneuf ($6.500m) / Kevin Shattenkirk ($1.300m)
Nick Leddy ($1.117m) / Josh Gorges ($3.900m)

GOALTENDERS
Niklas Backstrom ($6.000m)
Ray Emery ($1.150m)

SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $69,734,294; BONUSES: $775,000
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): $1,240,706

I would like to Thank Sharks for a great series. Now up is LA and the Kings are a very impressive team. It won't be easy trying to beat out the defending Cup Champs but we here in Chicago will try our best and I wish LA the best of luck in this tight series where the best of the best in the Western conference faceoff.​

Rolen

Mikael Ferlund
Jun 6, 2012
London, Ontario
KLLR Cup Finals

:panthers 2-3 :stars

Congratulations Dallas on winning the KLLR Cup

A future full of Stars
This is one of those times where even if I lost I would have been happy. This is my first GM game and Florida had a fantastic rebuild with what they had to work with. I think both teams were deserving of the win and it all came down to the voters opinions. Thanks to all who voted for me, and fair enough to the people that didn't!

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
220px-BuffaloSabresAlternateOld.png

The Buffalo Sabres
GM: The Produce Man

[FIELDSET=Roster & Cap Hit]

extralarge.png

FORWARDS

Alex Ovechkin ($9.538m) / Patrik Berglund ($2.250m) / Jarome Iginla ($7.000m)
Thomas Vanek ($7.143m) / Cody Hodgson ($1.667m) / Jakub Voracek ($4.250m)
Marcus Foligno ($0.900m) / Steve Ott ($2.950m) / David Clarkson ($2.667m)
Matt Halischuk ($0.713m) / Maxime Talbot ($1.750m) / Patrick Kaleta ($1.250m)

DEFENSEMEN

Tyler Myers ($5.500m) / Braydon Coburn ($4.500m)
Jordan Leopold ($3.000m) / Andrej Sekera ($2.750m)
Jonathon Blum ($0.650m) / Douglas Murray ($2.500m)
Mike Weber ($0.950m) / Andy Sutton ($1.750m)

GOALTENDERS

Ryan Miller ($6.250m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.675m)

[/fieldset]

Vote :sabres

Wow, decided by a single vote, we are happy to squeak by the Washington Capitals! They have a tremendous roster and can easily push for the cup in the next several seasons. Caps4cup did a great job and should be very proud of his franchise.

We now face the beast of the east, the New York Rangers! The Rangers are loaded with talent at every position, and their regular season was proof of that. They are a great team and we know we are in for an all out war! We hope that our stars can shine just a little brighter, and that our bottom 6 continues to be a physical tidal wave. We have great leadership, skill, and grit, and we hope to employ all of this in our quest for the Cup!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

I know you probably hate me but i didnt lose because others hate me , i lost because people felt san jose put a btter squad together then i could , hell ill admit they made a great team.

You didnt make a better team then pitts , you had no defence what so ever and you thought bryz was amamzing ! this is one of the reasons people may dislike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad