D - Frankie Marrelli - Ottawa 67's (2024 Draft)

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island

Dman drafted by 67s.

Interesting.
Post automatically merged:

Made this thread before German Spitfire so he doesn't have a monopoly on Threads lol

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’s good. Skates very well, he’s tough, has some offense and defensive ability. A little undersized, but I’d think he had a chance to be a second or third round pick in 2024.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I feel like he’s a little reckless in how he plays for a smaller player. You’d like him to learn to play more in control. And his puck game isn’t as good as you’d like for for a 5’11 defenseman, although it’s still decent. Still think he’s on track to be like round 2-4 draft. His compete for his size is really good, as is his defense and skating.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I feel like he’s a little reckless in how he plays for a smaller player. You’d like him to learn to play more in control. And his puck game isn’t as good as you’d like for for a 5’11 defenseman, although it’s still decent. Still think he’s on track to be like round 2-4 draft. His compete for his size is really good, as is his defense and skating.

Older post but I think all of this is still spot on. Matches my observations. Him and Mews, though they don't really play together, are fascinating to watch. Not always clean and mistake free but always high energy and entertaining. 67s an interesting team to follow these days.

Reactions: neelynugs

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad