D Evan Bouchard - London Knights, OHL (2018, 10th, EDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Have been very unimpressed with his defensive play the few times I've watched him this year.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Dale Hunter compares Bouchard to former London Knight John Carlsson.

Thats a solid player but im not sure i could pass on Boqvist Hughes or even Dobsons ceiling for Bouchard

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Literally plays over half the game most of the time for London. Makes it kind of hard to tell how strong he is defensively as he often looks way too tired to play it

This is bang on. Defending as a dman is far harder and gasses you far more than playing offence .

No doubt it's a huge reason as to why he looks terrible defensively

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
The PC police now sport “Airplane!” avatars? My god.

Just helping you out. What you said is the equivalent of me saying Patrick Kane is English. He’s not English, he’s American. You better believe an American would correct me on that.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
They aren’t equivalent but this has been quite enough of the hypersensitive semantics.

They are completely equivalent and it’s unfortunate that you prefer to stay ignorant rather than just say “my bad” or “what I meant is French-Canadian.” Just be aware for the next time is all I’m saying.

Reactions: schnapshot

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
They are completely equivalent and it’s unfortunate that you prefer to stay ignorant rather than just say “my bad” or “what I meant is French-Canadian.” Just be aware for the next time is all I’m saying.

I think everyone and their dog understood what he meant by French. Is his last name French or French Canadian? Doesnt really matter because in Canada everyone knows what someone means by French so [mod] worry about commenting on the player, not semantics

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PKwonthetrade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->