LD Daniil Chayka - Guelph Storm, OHL (2021, 38th, VGK)

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
Chayka flying under the radar i see, no one is talking about him, pity. 1+1 tonight. 3+5=8 +6 | 12 SOG, in 5 games so far.
He's under the radar because he was buried on a deep Guelph team last year. Lucky for him, he's a late birthday so he'll have this year and next to show scouts what he's capable of.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I have had the kid since last year in my top 10 prospects for 2021.....he never played a minuet at the Memorial Cup, he dressed but never played any...as someone said he was buried on a deep team last year.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
This kid looks like he’s got the overall package to make pro scouts drool. The fact that he was able to transition smoothly and smartly to North America has to be a bonus as well. I imagine by the time he’s draft eligible he will be a complete monster in the OHL.

Mar 12, 2009
This kid looks like he’s got the overall package to make pro scouts drool. The fact that he was able to transition smoothly and smartly to North America has to be a bonus as well. I imagine by the time he’s draft eligible he will be a complete monster in the OHL.
He played minor midget in the GTHL, this is at least his 3rd season in NA, just fyi.

Good player. Liked what I saw in the OHL Cup, now he's really putting his tools altogether.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think this guy is the next highly touted Russian defensemen after Provorov and Sergachyov.

He has a great combination of size, skating, offensive and defensive skills. He looks like the best Russian defensemen at the WJAC on a blue-line that has a few players that'll be drafted in the first few rounds in the 2020 draft, and he's not draft eligible until 2021.

Reactions: wetcoast

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It is not better, but with our politicians there are more chances to play and develop for Chayka.
Hope that he will play KHL

For players COVID is like a vaccine nowdays, they don't even know usually, they get sick untill tests being done...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad