D Bronson Ride - Niagara IceDogs, OHL (2023 Draft)

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
He was drafted at 20th overall in the most recent OHL draft when his height was thought to be around 6’5”.

I know,. just I think most OHL /NHL fans are hoping for another Dougie Hamilton instead of a Taylor Doherty which is why I ask what else is he bringing to the table.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I know,. just I think most OHL /NHL fans are hoping for another Dougie Hamilton instead of a Taylor Doherty which is why I ask what else is he bringing to the table.
He’s a good skater with good instincts. People like to use saying “good skater for his size” which isn’t true for him, He’s just a good skater.
For a guy that big he isn’t very physical but I imagine that’ll change the next two years.
It’s difficult to gauge right now since he hasn’t played much meaningful hockey since he was a 14 y/o but we should have a better idea once the OHL gets going again.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Enjoyed an up and down rookie season. Still needs to fill out some more and play with more of an edge.

It’s difficult to say where he may go because of his size and skating. Very much so a project and could go in the first three rounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad