Czech's Looked Pretty Good

SpitsOHL89

Dec 8, 2009
Windsor
Anyone else impressed with how the Czechs looked tonight? They appear to be a solid team which is nice because they have never really been a factor in this tournament. I was really impressed with their physicality from both the forwards and D, and also thought they showed a quick transition game. They might not be overly skilled up front but their D seemed to move the puck pretty well. If that game is any indication I think they might make some noise in the tourney, maybe pull off an upset or two.

Valic

BOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 12, 2007
Canada
Anyone else impressed with how the Czechs looked tonight? They appear to be a solid team which is nice because they have never really been a factor in this tournament. I was really impressed with their physicality from both the forwards and D, and also thought they showed a quick transition game. They might not be overly skilled up front but their D seemed to move the puck pretty well. If that game is any indication I think they might make some noise in the tourney, maybe pull off an upset or two.

I was very impressed with their play, they kept cool heads and if they can find a way to score they could surpise. Really liked Vicour and Hlinka. What can people tell me about Hlinka, the kid moves for a big guy and has some puck skills.

I am still mad as hell about the Oilers not drafting Vincour, alot of us Oil fans wanted us to pick the first real good player from the Oil Kings.

YEGJuniorFan

Dec 3, 2009
Edmonton
I was very impressed with their play, they kept cool heads and if they can find a way to score they could surpise. Really liked Vicour and Hlinka. What can people tell me about Hlinka, the kid moves for a big guy and has some puck skills.

I am still mad as hell about the Oilers not drafting Vincour, alot of us Oil fans wanted us to pick the first real good player from the Oil Kings.

qft
its been said a million times on the oil forum but im still sour that vincour and novotny are not in the oil system

cibtom

:(
May 27, 2006
Tampere
I think, we (Czechs) have very good goalkeepers. Sedlacek is #1 in Zlin and he plays very well in his second season with the first team.
Furch and Francouz has experiences with Extraleague hockey too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad