Czech Rankings for '04 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvandenberg

Oct 19, 2003
The Czech representation in the 04 draft is really strong this year. Here is my rankings. Give me your feedback as to who else I should include.
1. Rostislav Olesz, C
2. Marek Schwarz, G
3. Ladislav Smid, D
4. Lukas Kaspar, RW
5. Jakub Sindel, C
6. Karel Hromas, C
7. Lukas Vomela

I collect Czech hockey cards and have all of these players available to buy (except Vomela) from the 03/04 Czech OFS set for anyone who collects hockey cards if you are interested. E-mail me at [email protected] if you would like.

Could anyone give me names of strong players for the 05 draft from Czech Republic? I know Jakub Kindl and Jakub Vojta are top defensive prospects.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Pretty impressive list. The top 5 are all first rounders and three of them (Olesz, Schwarz and even Smid could arguably be in the top 10).

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
cvandenberg said:
The Czech representation in the 04 draft is really strong this year. Here is my rankings. Give me your feedback as to who else I should include.
1. Rostislav Olesz, C
2. Marek Schwarz, G
3. Ladislav Smid, D
4. Lukas Kaspar, RW
5. Jakub Sindel, C
6. Karel Hromas, C
7. Lukas Vomela

I collect Czech hockey cards and have all of these players available to buy (except Vomela) from the 03/04 Czech OFS set for anyone who collects hockey cards if you are interested. E-mail me at [email protected] if you would like.

Could anyone give me names of strong players for the 05 draft from Czech Republic? I know Jakub Kindl and Jakub Vojta are top defensive prospects.

I have little knowledge of the Czech's outside seeing 2 games at the wjc's this year, but I wasn't that impressed with Smid, so I'd switch Kaspar and Smid and maybe even Sindel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad