Czech Extraliga 2021-2022 (Třinec wins championship)

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Sparta Praha the favorites?

their top 6 looks great

Kase - Horak - Repik
Sobotka- Chaplik - Thorell

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Curious about forward Filip Suchy of HC Plzen. Seems a bit on the small side for hockey in North America but was a pretty good scorer as a junior in the USHL and scored 18 goals in his first Extraliga season last year.

Is there NHL potential there or is his game more suited to Europe?

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
Curious about forward Filip Suchy of HC Plzen. Seems a bit on the small side for hockey in North America but was a pretty good scorer as a junior in the USHL and scored 18 goals in his first Extraliga season last year.

Is there NHL potential there or is his game more suited to Europe?
I don't see NHL potential there just yet, he'd need to improve his skating and overall strength considerably, but i could definitely see him becoming a quality KHL or top notch NLA/SHL forward in a few years. Very smart and shifty player, he should get a lot of ice time in Pilsen on the top line this year.

Reactions: JustSomeGuyCZ

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Is there any site where I can watch Extraliga U20 games ? Croatian player Vito Idžan will play for Mountfield (he is doing well so far in friendly games), so I am curious.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Dziekals signed with plzen and dano signed with trinec.

this season might be one of the best in very long time if just looking at the names coming in.

Last edited:

JustSomeGuyCZ

Apr 24, 2021
Todays results:

Třinec - České Budějovice - 4:0
Zlin - Litvínov - 2:4
Liberec - Hradec Králové - 1:0
Kladno - Vítkovice - 1:2
Pardubice - Plzeň - 4:0
Olomouc - Mlada Boleslav - 3:2OT

David Krejčí scored first goal. Jiricek got 5min penalty. David Moravec (2022 draft eligible) played 18 minutes.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->