GDT: CZE - FIN May 10, 2024

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Reminiscing fondly of the time when Finland played as if it wasn't a massive underdog. Right now Finland is in line with countries like Norway and Denmark, probably slightly below Germany. Making it to quarters will be a massive success, making it to semis will be a miracle.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
It does when he has contact with the keeper.

Dunno, i don't think Säteri would've saved that either way. Tomasek touched his stick but Säteri was already down. Meh I take it but Czechs derserved the lead.

Hyry is the only player who created something in this period. Really dissapointing game from Granlund so far.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Reminiscing fondly of the time when Finland played as if it wasn't a massive underdog. Right now Finland is in line with countries like Norway and Denmark, probably slightly below Germany. Making it to quarters will be a massive success, making it to semis will be a miracle.
This looks just like the teams that kept winning golds and making finals. This is a classic Kari team! I know because I'm annoyed as hell.lol

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
Video is generaly ruining sports and not just hockey. Its the same in footbal and VAR ... so many goals not allowed for a tiny offside which would change completely nothing .. like attacker was 10cm in offside, had 0 advantage and goal is dissalowed because of this
Filippo Inzaghi would have scored another 313 times from those 10 centimeters then he ended up scoring..

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu

We can't even get the top players from Liiga, SHL or NLA, let alone NHL so this is the result. Something needs to be done.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Video is generaly ruining sports and not just hockey. Its the same in footbal and VAR ... so many goals not allowed for a tiny offside which would change completely nothing .. like attacker was 10cm in offside, had 0 advantage and goal is dissalowed because of this

Its the same in hockey, so many tiny interfernce for GK and goal dont count, eventhough it changes nothing. Would Palat score either way if Tomasek foot werent there? Of course he would, it had zero impact on the GK ability to save the puck

But it is what it is
I don't mind video reviews inherently as I've seen my teams get screwed by lack of them too many times over the years. All I ask is consistency (mostly in the Premier League).

Reactions: Summer Rose

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The good news is that the Czech team has 20 guys that can block shots and penalty kill. We have no PP players or scorers but f*** if we can't skate hard aimlessly and not score

Reactions: Summer Rose

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Hah, we've gotten so lucky so far, good goal for the Czechs taken back and that penalty was a huge dive from us.

Reactions: Czechboy

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Why isnt Puistola or Innala on the first pp unit. Granlund didn't have anyone to pass the puck. Jesus this is awful

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad