Trade: [CWS/TEX] Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Mazara is not good. Still young enough to figure it out.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I thought Mazara was 3 years away from FA?

I think White Sox lineup is good enough to compete even if it has two rookies in it (Both highly regarded rookies)

C Grandal
1B Abreu
2B Madrigal (R)
3B Moncada
SS Anderson
LF Jimenez
CF Robert (R)
RF Mazara
DH McCann/Collins

Although I would look to sign a DH/1B/OF type because I am not big on Collins and dont see McCann ever replicating his 1st half from last year

Last edited:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Considering the hype around him when he first came up, he's been a huge disappointment.

He's a corner outfielder that doesn't hit for that much power (relatively speaking), he doesn't walk, he doesn't hit for average, his defense is below average and he doesn't run well. That's a bad player.

Yup.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He's not bad when he plays Oakland, so I'm glad he's gone.

(Completely off memory and didn't check stats; feel free to check me if you'd like ;))

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Considering the hype around him when he first came up, he's been a huge disappointment.

He's a corner outfielder that doesn't hit for that much power (relatively speaking), he doesn't walk, he doesn't hit for average, his defense is below average and he doesn't run well. That's a bad player.

Bad is a bit much. He's a slightly below average every day player. 96, 90, 93, 93 ops+, he's probably got some untapped potential he may or may not reach, too.

-------------------

And ironically, his 505 ft monster dong was against the Sox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad