Customizing Jersey

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I have a blank LA Kings jersey that im looking to customize and I was wondering who does the Kings jerseys professionally? Because thats where id like to send it.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Bobcat Athletics used to do them for the team, they still might I just haven’t checked in a few years.

I’ve sent multiple jerseys to them and they came out great.

LAK74

Mar 8, 2014
Hacienda Heights, CA
I have a blank LA Kings jersey that im looking to customize and I was wondering who does the Kings jerseys professionally?

Bobcat is still the team customizer, but getting a jersey lettered there can often be difficult, even more so since COVID hit. It can be very hard to get in touch with them, and communication regarding your order is often non-existent. There are people currently still waiting to get their jobs back after more than 9 months of waiting. I still have a small order there that I’ve been waiting on for about 5 months. I’m used to it though, having been a customer for like 10 years.

They do a great job, and if you’re a stickler for accuracy, nobody else can get the letter/number fonts and materials exactly the way Bobcat does, particularly on the home and road jerseys, so if you have one of those it may possibly be worth it to you if you don’t mind a potentially long wait. But if you have a Chevy logo Heritage jersey or a reverse retro, there are other companies who can do those just as well with less waiting or hassle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad