Customized shirts for new guys?

LeafsFIO*

Figured this would be the best place to ask.

I've really wanted to get a t-shirt jersey with Clarkson on the back, a friend of mine likewise w/Bolland.

Unfortunately, they don't have a t-shirt jersey on NHL Shop because they haven't played yet, but you also can't put their name/number on a custom t-shirt in the NHL shop because they're on the official roster.

(I live in Ottawa where they hate us more than they like their own team so I havent seen a Clarkson t-shirt jersey here :laugh: )

Anyone know a way around the NHL shop restrictions, or a good place to get this type of shirt customized? Thanks

Avec Fromage*

I've really wanted to get a t-shirt jersey with Clarkson on the back, a friend of mine likewise w/Bolland.

Unfortunately, they don't have a t-shirt jersey on NHL Shop because they haven't played yet, but you also can't put their name/number on a custom t-shirt in the NHL shop because they're on the official roster.

(I live in Ottawa where they hate us more than they like their own team so I havent seen a Clarkson t-shirt jersey here :laugh: )

Anyone know a way around the NHL shop restrictions, or a good place to get this type of shirt customized? Thanks

More than likely, you're SOL. I was going to suggest calling Real Sports Apparel, but looks like that's a no go. You may want to contact the NHL shop's phone number, if they have one, and see if someone can put it in a special custom order for you.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I'd also be interested in getting Leaf attire. I just never know which websites to use- surely not using the official one- way too rich

ShLou Foot

6-8-5-13
Jul 3, 2011
crusoed
look, I'm sure if you go to a regular shirt shop (one that presses designs or makes their own) you'd be able to get whatever you wanted. At least I can get stuff like that done out west.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I really liked the idea of the Hartnell Down shirts
I'd totally buy that if a Leaf player did something to that degree

thepatient

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto

I saw some clarkson shirts at pro hockey life I'd see if they deliver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad