Custom Jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afterhours

Jan 13, 2006
Anyone know how to make custom jerseys? I was thinking about getting the uncrested NHL type jerseys and just having a designer friend create a logo.

What's the process of taking a logo from design and getting it silkscreened on a jersey?

Icer

Oct 15, 2004
There are tons of companies that can customize jerseys. Here's one I've used before.

Hockey Services

They offer a ton of different jersey styles including uncrested NHL jerseys. Just come up with a logo and they can do it (silk screen or embroidered). The also handle name plates and numbers.

afterhours

Jan 13, 2006
Icer said:
There are tons of companies that can customize jerseys. Here's one I've used before.

Hockey Services

They offer a ton of different jersey styles including uncrested NHL jerseys. Just come up with a logo and they can do it (silk screen or embroidered). The also handle name plates and numbers.

Chadd

Mar 24, 2006
OT Sports did some customs up for us. Nice people and great products.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
If you are going to get blank replicas I recommend using AK (Athletic Knit) jerseys.

They are a lot better than CCM's. They are less expensive, just as durable, and come with double stiched elbow.

The store I work for does a lot of the custom jerseys for the NYC area so I spend a few hours a day looking at catalogues.

BruinsFanRI

Jan 2, 2006
I bought jerseys from www.customjersey.com. The jerseys are outstanding! I don't think they are the cheapest but they did a really great job.

If you want to do a custom crest you have to do it in Adobe Illustrator or a progam like that (I think they called it a "vector" format). If you just have a drawing they will usually charge you extra to create the crest.

Chadd

Mar 24, 2006
MeffyuhTJRest said:
If you are going to get blank replicas I recommend using AK (Athletic Knit) jerseys.

They are a lot better than CCM's. They are less expensive, just as durable, and come with double stiched elbow.

The store I work for does a lot of the custom jerseys for the NYC area so I spend a few hours a day looking at catalogues.
I like SP a lot more than AK. The last batch for my team just showed up last week and that was only about 4 weeks after the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad