Custom Color Synergy's?

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by cardinal0512, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. cardinal0512

cardinal0512 Registered User

Forgive me if this has been brought up before since I'm new to the board, but I saw this picture on USA Hockey's Web site of a Team Sweden player.

http://www.usahockey.com/servlets/F...003BA5FE009/05 eval day 3 rob schremp 800.gif

I've never seen that stick before but it's obviously Sweden's team colors. I heard this rumor a while ago (8 months or so) but nothing came of it, but has anyone on here heard of the possibility of being able to get customized Snyergy's?

2. Galchenkel

Galchenkel Registered User

at school
    Home Page:
    i don't think this is a customized stick, 'cause the american player's synergy is also make of two colors and this isn't a customized one 'cause a friend of mine has the same. but i repeat, i don't think, i'm not sure. :)

3. Dr GLU

Dr GLU Registered User

There is a ST retail model (Grip maybe?) colored like that for the Swedish market.

http://tinghockey.ballou.se/produktdetalj.asp?ArtID=484&ProdKatId=1120

Easton has made special editions of sticks like the Stealth for the World Cup and other major tourneys, but I wouldn't expect that option to be open to anyone except a high level player any time soon.

4. hfsb

hfsb Registered User

You are correct...they were made special for the World Cup. Easton makes custom pro sticks on a seperate assembly line. There are sometimes surplus pro sticks made available for the retail market, but it is fairly rare and offered to select retailers only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.