Current Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
The finances as of August 25th are the most up to date we have, as those do reflect all of free agency, including the reduction of signing bonuses.

There have been a few signings since then, but not many including signing bonuses, so these should finances suffice for teams planning endorsement deals and trades.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It has Block Head and Puck Head on my roster still and on the finance page. Can they be removed, please?

Thanks

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I never bother with the Finances page anyway, when it comes to tracking my roster costs. I keep an up-to-date record in an excel spreadsheet, along with my depth chart, prospect racking, stat tracking, line juggling, etc. If anyone is interested in using a tool like this, there's a blank file (I think it's called Team Tracking) loaded into the Miscellaneous Files section of the Yahoo group files.

The Contracts page will tabulate your roster costs. Just be sure to examine the formulas used to make sure they are accurately reflecting the data fields you enter - I will not be responsible for anyone making erroneus judgements based on poor spreadsheet management! :teach:

For the record, with today's signing of D Joni Pitkanen and the promotion of D Jim Vandermeer to the #6 slot (ahead of Wesley, once the challenges are received), Columbus' salary commitment for the pro roster (top 20) for the 2004/05 season will be $42,169,000.

:cbj

Sanderson - Roenick - Shanahan
Bell - York - McEachern
Leclerc - Sedin - Maltby
Cowan - Reasoner - Sundstrom

Carney - Aucoin
Pitkanen - Boucher
Vandermeer - Dandenault

Brodeur
Leighton

:win:

Status