NHL Entry Draft: Cups Final 2011 NHL 7-Round Mock Draft (Expedited Version)

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
The Oilers organization would like to thank the Minnesota Wild for being so hospitable this weekend as well as congratulate the Vancouver Canucks of the Stanley Cup.

:edmonton

Edmonton is proud to select from the Red Deer rebels of the Western Hockey League, Centre Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.

Next GM has been PM'd.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
:avs

With the 2nd overall pick in the 2011 NHL entry draft, the Colorado Avalanche are more than pleased to select forward Jonathan Huberdeau from the Saint John Sea Dogs of the QMJHL.

Next GM has been PMed.

Last edited:

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
The Oilers organization would like to thank the Minnesota Wild for being so hospitable this weekend as well as congratulate the Vancouver Canucks of the Stanley Cup.

:edmonton

Edmonton is proud to select from the Red Deer rebels of the Western Hockey League, Centre Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.

Next GM has been PM'd.

off topic real quick how does everyone get those nice little team avatars into the post..i want to do a bruins one when i pick

:bruins

nvm just found out

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
off topic real quick how does everyone get those nice little team avatars into the post..i want to do a bruins one when i pick

:bruins

nvm just found out

You've had an HF account for 6 years and you didn't know that? haha.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Forgot to mention that Washington's 2nd rounder belongs to the Rangers because of the Bobby Sanguinetti trade.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
We have a trade to announce

To:
large.png

45th overall

To:
large.png

67 + 107 + 148 overall.

fong p88

Jul 24, 2006
Saskatchewan
:panthers

The Panthers are proud to select from Skelleftea of the Swedish Elite League, defenseman Adam Larsson.

Next GM has been PM'd

Thanks for picking for me. Florida is absolutely ecstatic to get their top ranked player for the draft and look forward to having Adam grow into a great player for the organization.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

I sent a offer to Ottawa's Gm and I'm waiting for his response. I was looking to trade down for the 6th or 7th overall pick so if both Gm's are interested, send me a PM.

If no one is interested, I already submitted my pick so the manager of this draft can keep it going.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
:devils

New Jersey is proud to select with the 4th overall pick from the Ontario Hockey League's Kitchener Rangers puck rushing defenseman Ryan Murphy.

The next GM has been PM'd.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Avs are possibly looking to move back from 11, if the player we want is gone. If he is gone, I want to move back from 11 to around 15-17. The asking price is a solid 3rd rounder.

PM me.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
:isles

New York is proud to select with the 5th overall pick from Kitchener of the Ontario Hockey League, Rangers captain winger Gabriel Landeskog.

Next GM has been PM'd.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:sens
With the 6th pick the Ottawa Senators are pleased to select Sean Couturier from the Drummondville Voltiegeurs.

Ottawa Senators '11 Draft
1/6 - Sean Couturier [C - Drummondville Volteigeurs, QMJHL]

Last edited:

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
:thrashers are proud to select from the Niagara Ice Dogs, Ryan Strome.

strome.jpg

Next GM has been PM'd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->