Cups Annual Draft Guide...Released May 22nd.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
:bow::bow::bow: Wow, I ever run into you, I'll buy you a couple of kegs! By far the best read on the draft!

BTW, I hope your not correct on the mock for Colorado. One of Sweatt, Eller, McDonagh or Petrecki with #14 will make me happy, Plante at that position will not.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Excellent job! Can't wait to have time to going through it completely. Can I subscribe? I did note that you had TJ Brennan picked by Detroit(#27) and Florida(#29) in the mock. Again, great job!

Ya, that's because Detroit will either be eliminated tonight by the Ducks and pick #27 or go to the Finals against Ottawa and pick either # 30 or # 29 would go to Florida in the Bertuzzi trade.

bergo

Jan 20, 2007
As a habs fan Shater and McD would be very nice ...... Komi can have more American friends

Yann

Apr 4, 2007
Ontario
Amazing, excellent work! :amazed:

That is a great read, plenty of info, and you can really get the idea on the guys qualities

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i have just looked at it quickly, but it looks amazing. im going to read it all in the next feaw days.

SML

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
Cups, awesome work. Seriously, I spent five bucks for THN's draft preview and it isn't fit to line a bird cage. You should be doing this stuff for real. I would have gladly sent you five bucks for that, and on draft day, yours will be the one I'm going to for my info.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I will tell you that I do not copy.

If you do not think that this is my work, then that is your right but I'll tell you I spent a lot of time on this.

It's truly a shame that people rather err on the side of distrust and claim that this isn't your own work, even though you've done an excellent job in the past as well. Sorry that not everyone is giving you credit for YOUR hard work.

But for what it's worth, it is greatly appreciated.

Agent007

Mar 22, 2006
I really hope the Canucks are able to draft Eller with there 25th overall pick

Ranma

Jul 30, 2005
OC, CA
Cup,

thank you very much on behalf of us draft junkies who can't seem to find any decent reading material for next month's proceedings. By all accounts, your amazing effort is considerably better than the more recognized Hockey News Draft Preview. I can't personally verify this as I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail, but I'm certain yours skates circles around the so-called professional publication. You're a godsend.

As I'm about to post these pages in the Kings forum, I thought I'd share the first five prospect profiles through the images below as a preview for those having trouble downloading:

536pxmt.jpg

53qp6j7.jpg

4uw14xt.jpg

4tjhtok.jpg

4ypgl8o.jpg

Note: Those having trouble downloading the PDF from the link provided, please make sure that you type in the 3 letters into the field next to the [Download] button in the upper right. Then wait for the timer to countdown before the download begins.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
OT but I was checking out that NHL Draft Guide and noticed a small blunder on their listing of highest drafted goaltenders... they don't have Kari Lehtonen on the list at #2? Either I'm missing something being pretty tired at this point or it's a minor mishap. No big deal really unless there are some other mistakes, though I haven't spotted any others.

Moseph

Jan 22, 2007
This is the greatest thing ever, along with Duff's that is. Thanks for your time and effort.

Artie

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal, Que
Visit site
Great stuff Cup. I just skimmed through the beginning of it. I'll need to go buy another ink cartridge so I can print it.:D

Your mock draft got me upset though, you had Espo going to the Bruins and I'm reading and yelling trade up-trade up...I need to relax.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
This is a fantastic read. I've decided to save $5 by not buying the increasingly worthless THN Draft Preview this year, and peruse through this guide instead.
Good call. Nice work Cup. :handclap: Like I've been saying in the THN thread, I really think there's a niche that somebody could fill by displacing them with a VASTLY superior product like this one.

OHLArenaGuide

it's dot com
Dec 4, 2003
London, ON
www.ohlarenaguide.com
I will tell you that I do not copy.

If you do not think that this is my work, then that is your right but I'll tell you I spent a lot of time on this.

I was defending you. I was saying, "if he copied all his information from the boards, then why does he have some prospects totally out of whack with consensus?"

You did a good job and I hate it when people can look at a free, 118-page draft preview and think they have the right to rip it to shreds.

X-SHARKIE

Wow - Great stuff cup! Excellent read, by far the best draft preview out there right now! Your profiles are spot on and informative. Thanks for getting this out to us for free! although you really should be getting paid to do what you do.

I see you took our Craig Smith talk to heart :)

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
the more i think about it, the more i think lars will end up with the rangers at 17

the more i think about it, the more i think he has a chanse to crack the top 10. i really dont think he will be around at #17.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->