Cups Annual Draft Guide...Released May 22nd.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Just an update on my status.

I am just completing the guides mock and look back section and will release hopefully Friday, maybe Monday worse case.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I've got a feeling that CUP's inbox will be filled with requests in no time....as I know many appreciate his insight, including me. Keep up the good work Cup.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
Excellent, can't wait to check it out, Cup! I'm always very appreciative of people's work around here and it sounds like you've put some work into this for sure.

Yann

Apr 4, 2007
Ontario
I'm rather new here, but I'd like to read it. I'll send you a PM with my email adress
Thanks in advance

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
My PM Box is full so no need sending me anymore.

I will find a host for the file which is large (to big to email) and post it here on Tuesday. Sorry for pushing it back again and again all.

Cup:)

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Thanks for all that work. I'll read it with interest over the next few days/weeks.

Incidentally, I disagree with your assessment of the Leafs. I do think their prospect pool is solid, but admittedly that's a matter of opinion. However I don't think it's makes any sense to say that our core is "rapidly aging." Also I think the number of deadline deals we've done has been somewhat exaggerated although that too is a matter of opinion.

Anyway, nice work and I look forward to looking at it in more detail.

kostitsyn1489

Jun 18, 2006
Louiseville, Quebec
Yeah Awesome work man I've been reading this for the last 90 minutes. Not all read yet since it's quite insanely complete, but so far it's probably the best prospect thing I've ever reed!

Nich

Dec 8, 2004
Wantagh
downloading now

hey does anybody know when the nhl releases their draft guide? i was able to download it last year somewhere...all 300+ pages.

i love the NHL draft

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Interesting ratings - agree with the top 20 on many levels. Interesting to see Cohen so high and Repik so low. Would appreciate your thoughts on those two.

orrthegreatest

Nov 14, 2003
Norwalk California
Hi all,

Not sure how many of you like to read my stuff (okay so I know I suck at proposals;) ) but I will be putting out a draft guide in the next week and it may be too large to be housed by HFBoards.com. If you would like me to email it to you maybe you could send me a PM with your email address in it. I will also be posting a smaller version on her for all.

Cup:)

ready here:
Cup's 2007 NHL Entry Draft Guide

NOTE: Would I be able to ask some one to put this file on the web as alot of people can't seem to open or download and it is too large to email as I have tried to email all who have asked for it.

Thanks Cup, for putting the note, I am one that cannot open it.....Hopefully someone will be able to do it so we can all see it....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->