Post-Game Talk: Cup Champions vs. The McJesus’ Team

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
It's interesting to see two different styles of hockey. We are a such passing team, usually puck has been passed more than five times before a shot on the goal. Oilers bring the puck without passing to our zone and then the try to shoot immediately or less than in three passes.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
He’s working wonders on 4th line.

Turns out his linemates were the problem, LOL
There was just implication that Reirden didn't like something Vrana was doing, hence the demotion. I'm not sure he's played anywhere deserving of not being on the top 2 lines this year. I'd much rather bump Stephenson down and reunite 13 - 19 - 77. Though I'd be more interested in a 13 - 92 - 77 line right now.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Oil seem to be playing much more physically than the Caps. And they're in the first of a b2b.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I think Copley will be fine. Once skaters will get their shit together. He's calm and doing most of the work he should be able to do.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I think Copley will be fine. Once skaters will get their **** together. He's calm and doing most of the work he should be able to do.

Caps' d-zone coverage still hasn't jelled. It's not just one or two players. Once the skaters get their act together, it'll be easier to judge Copper.

Nice finish by Osh.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad