Cup’s Early 7 Round Mock Draft. (sign up post)

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I will put you all down (those of you who are picking teams whom you are not a first allegiance fan of) but as per the rules, and as someone elluded too, that a fan of the team knows the teams needs and drafting stratagies better than just the casual fan. With that all said, if a true fan wants to take the reins of one of these teams, that poster would then get control as per the stipulated rules.

I hope this doesn't rub some the wrong way but it was stipulated in the original rules.

Sorry to the below posters...
cedouimet
seadog
Montreal Russians
Jimmi Jenkins

If you want to put your names into the mix for other teams you can be on stand by(*) as fong p88 is with Flordia. If no fan of these teams come forward and take control by February 23rd 5pm est then these teams will be yours. Does this sound fair?

Sure, but Cup, I am an Oilers fan, that's why I have a Ladislav Smid avatar.:dunno:

Either way it's all good.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Sure, but Cup, I am an Oilers fan, that's why I have a Ladislav Smid avatar.:dunno:

Either way it's all good.

My mistake JJ, what happened was Mr Bugg had PM'd me for the Oil before you had posted your request, my fault I forgot to put him up there on the main page thinking that I had done so.

Is there another team you would like?

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
My mistake JJ, what happened was Mr Bugg had PM'd me for the Oil before you had posted your request, my fault I forgot to put him up there on the main page thinking that I had done so.

Is there another team you would like?

No worries at all, I would take Buffalo if that's ok.

seadog

Nov 8, 2005
i have been a huge oilers fan since the early 80's even made my way from nb to catch a game a home game last year.i even had a poster of louie debrusk in my living room in the mid 90's(and if that is not a fan) :)

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
i have been a huge oilers fan since the early 80's even made my way from nb to catch a game a home game last year.i even had a poster of louie debrusk in my living room in the mid 90's(and if that is not a fan) :)

I don't doubt that your a huge Oil fan (Come on man a Debrusk poster?!?!) but Mr Bugg sent me his request to run them (PM) before you posted on the thread, that is why he gets them.

If their is another team you would like please post it.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
If you want multiple teams you can post who else you will GM however you may not trade btween your teams as for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

seadog

Nov 8, 2005
I don't doubt that your a huge Oil fan (Come on man a Debrusk poster?!?!) but Mr Bugg sent me his request to run them (PM) before you posted on the thread, that is why he gets them.

If their is another team you would like please post it.

no thats all right maybe next time.you have to admit louie was supposed to be the man when oilers got him from the rangers.

turnbuckle*

Never a good sign when it takes a freekin' month just to sign people up.

Lets' get the bloody show on the road folks - I may not be around in another week and I can't take it with me.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Ok well i was not going to sign up for this since i was already in another one and my team(LA) is already taken, but if there is not enough people signed up i will take a team. I'll take take Atlanta, but should anyone else show up wanting them feel free to move me any available team or knock me out.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Transplanted Caper (Toronto's GM) had to opt out so they are up for grabs.

The draft starts March 1st after the deadline when a lot of picks will be moved and I will assume the vacant GM's spots until a sutable GM will take them from me.

Teams available are:

Carolina –
Dallas -
Nashville -
New Jersey -
Toronto –

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Only Nashville and Dallas left...

Anaheim - chaosrevolver
Atlanta – WpgKings13
Boston - nanzenkills
Buffalo – Jimmi Jenkins
Calgary – Tilley_
Carolina – Hockey Temper
Chicago – ReLyT
Columbus – Fan.At
Colorado – Anderson8
Dallas -
Detroit – Cup
Edmonton - Mr Bugg
Florida – fong p88
Los Angeles - LeftKinger
Minnesota – The Slave
Montreal – Duff88
Nashville -
New Jersey - OilerOlli
New York Islanders – BatesIsMyHero17
New York Rangers - Draft Guru
Ottawa - filly_canadiens
Philadelphia – turnbuckle
Phoenix - Chootio
Pittsburgh - SomeDude
San Jose – X-SHARKIE
St.Louis – Prussian_Blue
Tampa Bay – Z-Diddy
Toronto – Kowalchuk
Vancouver – Hedberg
Washington – ididitlangway

Be sure to checkout the Drafting thread now started...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad