News Article: 'Culture change' necessary in Senators dressing room

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have already admitted my theory could be wrong and given reasons why I believe it to be the most plausible explanation, in spite of the variety of alternatives.

You have yet to address the issues I raised with your theories or my problems with the Warren article.

Is that your idea of an open, critical debate?

Honestly, the biggest problem here is the Sun-Citizen merge.

Ken Warren used to be a really fair and level-headed writer. Now he sounds like a Sun hack. Very disappointed in that kid.

Reactions: BonkTastic

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Pretty much my thoughts. For a guy who is alleged by some to not be a good leader, he's certainly shown a lot of leadership in his actions multiple times since becoming captain. Guys who aren't good leaders don't risk their health the way EK did in those playoffs. He also came back early in 2013 to play in the playoffs as well when he could have not played to give himself the best chance to be completely healthy in 13-14.
Not to mention that he returned to play a couple of games after his son's death. If that's not a leadership trait, I don't know what is.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Pretty much my thoughts. For a guy who is alleged by some to not be a good leader, he's certainly shown a lot of leadership in his actions multiple times since becoming captain. Guys who aren't good leaders don't risk their health the way EK did in those playoffs. He also came back early in 2013 to play in the playoffs as well when he could have not played to give himself the best chance to be completely healthy in 13-14.
Not to mention that he returned to play a couple of games after his son's death. If that's not a leadership trait, I don't know what is.

Reactions: Silencio

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I... am open to a discussion of a variety of possibilities. Are you?

I'll be honest, I don't actually care enough to have a days-long discussion combing through a dozen theories that we will never prove one way or another. There's a world of difference between acknowledging that an event can have a dozen different origins, and actually doing a deep dive into each and every one of them over the course of a week.

Work is busy these days, which is good for my savings account and investments, but not so much for in-depth HFBoard stuff.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I'll be honest, I don't actually care enough to have a days-long discussion combing through a dozen theories that we will never prove one way or another. There's a world of difference between acknowledging that an event can have a dozen different origins, and actually doing a deep dive into each and every one of them over the course of a week.

Work is busy these days, which is good for my savings account and investments, but not so much for in-depth HFBoard stuff.
Fair enough.

Have a good day.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Players and GM want a culture change, Sens fans and the mayor want an ownership change, the owner wants a city change - we have consensus that the Ottawa Senators are broken.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
If he's not .915 or better in the first 20 games just ride Condon the rest of the season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad