CSS vs. ISS

leoleo3535

Feb 25, 2010
hockey rinks
Keep in mind......

Central Scouting main job is not to rank the players it is to identify te players.
To their credit they see all of the players live.

Does ISS see them all live?

Also of note......notice that every year Central Scouting announces their list and then the other services follow?
Why do the others choose to follow and not lead?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
ISS is too boring because they always make safe selection. I love CSS is because they're lists are so brutal that there's always something to talk about.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
ISS is too boring because they always make safe selection. I love CSS is because they're lists are so brutal that there's always something to talk about.

agree and they change their mind more than they change clothes. Sometimes, I can doubt they realy scout players. In the last one, I think they got 3-4 players of Saint-Johns in their risers but unable to put Huberdeau in the top 30. I was terribly doubtful about this report. One month, they like Rattie, the month after not. I like what they do generally, but this year, they seem a little bit off-track.

The CSS.... ok its always World War III when we read them but I like when people are totally not on the same page. The only thing, I feel totally desesperate when I hear hockey analyst said things like "Wow Carolina scouts are so goods! How can they predict that Jeff Skinner, seen in 2nd round, could be that goooood!!" You see, my only problem is that CSS is actualy the reference for the media and hockey analysts and people believe them too hard and forget Mckeens, ISS, Redline, futureconsiderations and others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad