CSB Lists -- NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Hossa said:
Have you seen Robbie Earl by any chance? He also plays for Wisconsin.

Yes, I have. He's been very impressive with Wisconsin thus far. He's got the makings of very good power forward. I like his feistiness and tenacity. He fights tooth and nail for the puck and doesn't take crap from opposing players. Excellent along the boards and possesses some good hands. He's on the small side (5'11/173). He does crash the net and is a real pest to opposing defenders when he's camped out in front of their net.

Funkymoses

Erack82 said:
The youngest guy on a stacked MSU team. He gets tons of icetime as a 86', not bad at all, gets used in all game situations and is probably one of the best defencemen MSU has right now. He is prone to taking some shifts off, but when he turns it on watch out. Canon of a shot, knows how to QB the powerplay, plays physical. He should be a good one.

I havent' seen Thelen yet but I've heard very good reviews on him... one thing though, MSU is certainly not stacked, at least on the blue line. They returned a total of three players, only one of whom (Potter) was anything more than mediocre. There was definitely playing time to take.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
HabFan1084 said:
Hey guys

Keep an eye on Birnstill and Schaeffer. I played with both of them on Long Island. They are exceptional hockey players. Big, like to throw the weight, and good hands.

Take care

Kev

I assume you mean Kevin Schaeffer out of BU? I saw him play in the game vs. Harvard the other day. Not a bad looking kid. Made some nice defensive plays and created some havoc for some of the Crimson forwards. I'll agree with you on the big and likes the throw the weight aspect. However, I have yet to see those good hands. ;) I'll be able to catch more BU games in the coming weeks, so I'll watch for that.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
HabFan1084 said:
Hey guys

Keep an eye on Birnstill and Schaeffer. I played with both of them on Long Island. They are exceptional hockey players. Big, like to throw the weight, and good hands.

Take care

Kev

Are they comparable with your brother??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad