csb final rankings

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
Can anyone tell me anything at all about #50 (International) ranked skater Maxim Vorobyev? An unidentified league and team but with absolutely ridiculous stats of 24gp 50g 32a 82pt 38pim. Either this is a serious error or he's playing against some mini-mites.

Titan124

Oct 14, 2005
Those ranking are a joke! Voracek 7th ? Perron 10th ? CSB and REDLINE are just not credible anymore

Because the scouts who have seen the players play that you haven't think something different than you, they are not credible? wow.

Bam Beet*

How did Ellerby surpass Alzner? This is going to be one crazy draft where after the top 15 you can fall into the fourth or fifth round it seems.

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
Can anyone tell me anything at all about #50 (International) ranked skater Maxim Vorobyev? An unidentified league and team but with absolutely ridiculous stats of 24gp 50g 32a 82pt 38pim. Either this is a serious error or he's playing against some mini-mites.

He plays in Moskvian championship division one...the division down the top teams like cska dynamo etc. He is even overager so it's normal to have such freaky numbers

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
http://www.icehockeymoscow.ru/stat_table/

You can see...

Чемпионат Москвы

Результаты тура

1 группа

It means Championship of Moskva...results...first group that means that that group is the elite one and you can see the teams, Lokomotiv, CSKA etc

Результаты тура

2 группа

Results of the second group...as you can see Vastom (Вастомъ) in 1990 has got the second position.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Why are there no stats provided? Dont CSB normally provide those in their final rankings? :(

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
Thanks for the info, Alessandro :) I wonder what the record is for points in that division; I'm sure we would have heard something about it though if this guy was close. Thanks again.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Thanks timlap. I didnt realise the publicly available ones were different.. I do have a password somewhere. Cheers

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
How did Ellerby surpass Alzner? This is going to be one crazy draft where after the top 15 you can fall into the fourth or fifth round it seems.

Although most people say Alzner over Ellerby, CSS has consistently rated Ellerby higher. They obviously like him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad