24 Eriksson, Alexander
25 Poysti, Eetu
26 Lundh, Patrik
27 Mikus, Juraj
28 Tokranov, Vasili
29 Froidevaux, Etienne
30 Sallinen, Tomi

OilerOlli*

Denis Reul at #16 at the europaean skaters. Not bad. He was #29 in the last cbs rankings.
Hope the Oilers draft the german defender with their 4th or 5th round pick.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Not to get too off topic, but that might be the best video on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

hahahahahah, that was awesome.

''Jets take with their first round selection Quarterback..

Crowd goes: NOOO mixed with AAAAAW

*camera shot of 2 guys holding their breath, hoping it's Marino*

Ken O'Brien of California Davis! ''

Crowd goes: NOOOOOOO mixed with screams of distress.

Some random guy in the crowd: ''Everyone said that if Marino was gonna be around at that time, they'd take Marino. Obviously the Jets know something the people up here don't.''

Turns out the people up there > the Jets.:sarcasm:

And then:

''New York Jets first round selection...fullback

Some guy in the crowd: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:biglaugh:

Roger Vick of Texas A & M!''

And then in 1989...the ESPN announcer saying ''WHO'' after the Jeff Lageman(sp) pick.

And to top it off with the WE WANT SAPP! WE WANT SAPP! chants and then the guy looking like his life just ended once the Kyle Brady pick was announced.

OilerOlli*

Alex Plante at 72 and the redline Top 10 guy Ian Cole at 81 did surprise me.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The way Hjalmarsson played at the U-18 he looks like the best of the euros who did play there (his Frolunda Jrs' teamate Lars Eller wasn't there because he is Danish and played in the DIVI U-18 in the section Denmark was in) --but the point is
that that Frolunda combo could actually be much better than the Kane Gagner duo both as a duo and individually...a case could be made for almost any of a dozen forwards as to who will ultimately be the best forward selection in rouund one...
It is that kind of crap-shoot draft...

So central Scouting has Hjalmarsson #6 euro and Eller #3 --but either could in reality be the best euro and maybe even the best player in the draft...

Yes Backlund had a hat rick vs. Canada in that bronze medal game,but I'm not convinced he dominated or was flashy enough on his shifts to really impress--my hunch is that Eller is the better choice to produce points..
----------

On the terrible side of the CSS rankings,they have really blown it regarding FREDERIC ANDERSSON,Sodertalje Jrs....he actually dropped in rank from their mid-term from #57 to #135--yet he was terrific in the 2nd half with 11G+9A =20pts in 15GP and +7 in the J20 Super Elit Sodra Var and with 5G+2A =7pts in just 3GP and -1 in the J-20 SM Slutspel --his first half was 13G+13A =26pts in 23 GP and +12 ....he seems to generate scoring chances with 75SHOG in the 15GP in the J20 Super Elit Sodra Var
portion of the season ---he had 97 SHOG in the first half portion (J20 Super Elit South) and 16 SHOG in the 3GP Sodertalje played in the J-20 SM slutspel...

In other words--there should not be any drop-off in ranking for Andersson--in fact,IMO,they had the guy ranked too low on their mid-terms!

(oops-I let the can out of the bag--some NHL team is going to steal him as a bargain much later than he should have been taken!).

Also interesting that they seemed to have dropped Swiss D-man Marco Mauer from his mid-term ranking from #63 euro to #97 euro strictly becase a bad injury at the WJHC U-20 wrecked the D-man's 2nd half after a terrific first half with Zug--IF the markdown was due to the RISK aftereffect from the injury wrecking all his futue career--that is one thing--but IF they simply marked him down because he did not play (i think that was the cae) or did not play well due to the injury (I'm not sure if he got back into any games) then that is UNFAIR...

In other words--sometimes the CSS rankings are a bit loco...

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
So central Scouting has Hjalmarsson #6 euro and Eller #3 --but either could in reality be the best euro and maybe even the best player in the draft...

Yes Backlund had a hat rick vs. Canada in that bronze medal game,but I'm not convinced he dominated or was flashy enough on his shifts to really impress--my hunch is that Eller is the better choice to produce points..

In other words--sometimes the CSS rankings are a bit loco...

I agree with you (surprisingly) on Hjalmarsson and Eller on them both being very exciting prospects and that they both have the potential of being the best two players drafted in this year's class. While I think it's unlikely that Hjalmarsson overtakes the super top level guys when all is said and done, I think he'll be one of the best picks in the entire draft. I'm a bit higher on Eller, though. I think he's SEVERELY underrated. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't go top 15.

Also, I'd think you'd know from over the years that the CSS rankings are always "a bit loco". :p:

Faktisti*

would someone like to tell me that how high u can be in final rankings if u are 13th in the european rankings

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
I agree with you (surprisingly) on Hjalmarsson and Eller on them both being very exciting prospects and that they both have the potential of being the best two players drafted in this year's class. While I think it's unlikely that Hjalmarsson overtakes the super top level guys when all is said and done, I think he'll be one of the best picks in the entire draft. I'm a bit higher on Eller, though. I think he's SEVERELY underrated. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't go top 15.

Also, I'd think you'd know from over the years that the CSS rankings are always "a bit loco". :p:

I agree with you that Eller is probably the most underrated player right now. I'd really like to see where he ends up going on draft day.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
And Sutter and Gillies fall deeply into the second round ??????

And finally Couture begins his plunge down the rankings.

Scouts were saying initially that you were, after the first few players, just as likely to get a decent player in the late first as you were in the upper first round. With the uncertainity, at this point, that seems to be coming true. Just seems that after the first few players, everyone has obvious flaws - such as size, skating, attitude, etc..

This is a weak draft. Especially if Turris is considered the best player avialable.

letterH

Nov 16, 2003
Kamloops, BC
Visit site
It appears Ellerby is pulling a Brad Ference. Ference was ranked high, drafted high, somehow represent Team Canada more than once (despite barely playing each time), then turned into a huge bust. During his junior career fans of the whl, inlcuding Spokane fans just could not see how he was ranked so high and chosen to play for Canada, then drafted so high. We all know how he turned out.

Now Ellerby seems to be similar, although Kamloops fans have even less good things to say about Ellerby. He will be drafted high and will play for Canada next year despite playing two straight yrs up poor hockey. Its was his 3rd full season in the WHL and he still was third behind Bartley and Macias and was benched down the stretch for his continued undisciplined play. I will admit during his rookie season I thought he was a stud, but he has done nothing for 2 years after that.

Its funny how certain draft previews mention him carrying the Blazers and was the anchor on D etc, which is total BS. I dont think some of these experts even watch th eplayers they report on.

JohnnyReb

Apr 26, 2003
Visit site
Those ranking are a joke! Voracek 7th ? Perron 10th ? CSB and REDLINE are just not credible anymore

Yeah! What he said!!! How dare these organizations, who you know, actually have professional scouts working for them, DARE to make up their own lists?? Lists that actually DIFFER from the Hockeys Future/McKeens/ISS "consensus" rankings??

I swear, I sometimes wonder why teams employ scouts. Why bother making up your own opinions on players? They should just read Hockeys Future, follow the list, and draft the highest player available. Probably save a whole bunch on expenses that way. Just have the GM sit there on draft day, scanning the boards...

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
1 Cherepanov, Alexei
2 Backlund, Mikael
3 Eller, Lars
4 Mayorov, Maxim
5 Andersson, Joakim
6 Hjalmarsson, Simon
7 Torp, Nichlas
8 Korostin, Sergei
9 Goncharov, Maxim
10 Dadonov, Evgeni
11 Seleznev, Yakov
12 :eek::eek::eek::eek:i, Luca
13 Lucenius , Niklas
14 Kokkala, Lassi
15 Ruzicka, Vladimir
16 Reul, Denis
17 Hellgren, Jens
18 Ostrcil, Radim
19 Karamnov, Vitali
20 Piskacek, Jan
21 Ilvonen, Harri
22 Kytnar, Milan
23 Berglund, Kristofer
24 Eriksson, Alexander
25 Poysti, Eetu
26 Lundh, Patrik
27 Mikus, Juraj
28 Tokranov, Vasili
29 Froidevaux, Etienne
30 Sallinen, Tomi

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

this guy actually played in norway a couple of years ago.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I can't believe at least one kid from my school isnt ranked. They dominated games and from some games i saw, proved better than some ranked...

mad_hab'er

Oct 11, 2006
Ontario
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=7225&hubname=

North American Skaters

First Round

1. Kyle Turris, C, Burnaby (BCHL); 2. Patrick Kane, RW, London (OHL); 3. James vanRiemsdyk, LW, U.S. U-18; 4. Keaton Ellerby, D, Kamloops (WHL); 5. Karl Alzner, D, Calgary (WHL); 6. Sam Gagner, C/W, London (OHL); 7. Jakub Voracek, RW, Halifax (QMJHL); 8. Angelo Esposito, C, Quebec (QMJHL); 9. Zach Hamill, C, Everett (WHL); 10. David Perron, LW, Lewiston (QMJHL); 11. Ryan McDonagh, D, Cretin-Derham High School, Minnesota; 12. Tommy Cross, D, Westminster High School, Connecticut; 13. Stefan Legein, RW, Mississauga (OHL); 14. Brett MacLean, LW, Oshawa (OHL); 15. Dana Tyrell, C/RW, Prince George (WHL); 16. Max Pacioretty, LW, Sioux City (USHL); 17. Jonathon Blum, D, Vancouver (WHL); 18. Nick Ross, D, Regina (WHL); 19. Logan Couture, C, Ottawa (OHL); 20. Oscar Moller, C, Chilliwack (WHL); 21. Nicholas Petrecki, D, Omaha (USHL); 22. Mike Hoeffel, W, U.S. U-18; 23. Patrick White, C, Tri-City (USHL); 24. Nick Spaling, C, Kitchener (OHL); 25. Colby Cohen, D, Lincoln (USHL); 26. Thomas Hickey, D, Seattle (WHL); 27. William Sweatt, LW, Colorado College (WCHA); 28. Brandon Sutter, C/RW, Red Deer (WHL); 29. T.J Brennan, D, St. John's (QMJHL); 30. Colton Gillies, C, Saskatoon (WHL).

Second Round

31. T.J. Galiardi, W, Dartmouth (ECAC); 32. Ted Ruth, D, U.S. U-18; 33. Keven Veilleux, C, Victoriaville (QMJHL); 34. Kevin Shattenkirk, D, U.S. U-18; 35. Ruslan Bashkirov, LW, Quebec (QMJHL); 36. Drayson Bowman, C/LW, Spokane (WHL); 37. Ben Ryan, C, Des Moines (USHL); 38. James O'Brien, C, University of Minnesota (WCHA); 39. Taylor Ellington, D, Everett (WHL); 40. David Skokan, C, Rimouski (QMJHL); 41. Akim Aliu, C/RW, Sudbury (OHL); 42. Logan MacMillan, C, Halifax (QMJHL); 43. Bryan Cameron, C/RW, Belleville (OHL); 44. Olivier Fortier, C, Rimouski (QMJHL); 45. Dale Mitchell, RW, Oshawa (OHL); 46. Maxim Gratchev, LW, Rimouski (QMJHL); 47. Kevin Marshall, D, Lewiston (QMJHL); 48. Robert Bortuzzo, D, Kitchener (OHL); 49. Matt Fillier, C/LW, St. John's (QMJHL); 50. Mario Kempe, RW, St. John's (QMJHL); 51. Mitch Fadden, C, Lethbridge (WHL); 52. Spencer Machacek, RW, Vancouver (WHL); 53. Yannick Weber, D, Kitchener (OHL); 54. Jean-Simon Allard, C, St. John's (QMJHL); 55. Alexander Killorn, C, Deerfield High School, Massachusetts; 56. Nico Sacchetti, C, Virginia High School, New Mexico; 57. Brad Malone, C/LW, Sioux Falls (USHL); 58. Michal Repik, RW, Vancouver (WHL); 59. Mark Katic, D, Sarnia (OHL); 60. Maxime Tanguay, C, Rimouski (QMJHL).

Third Round

61. Zack Torquato, C, Erie (OHL); 62. Luca Caputi, LW, Mississauga (OHL); 63. Matt Marshall, C/RW, Nobles High School, Massachusetts; 64. Riley Nash, C, Salmon Arm (BCHL); 65. Jake Hansen, W, Sioux Falls (USHL); 66. Nick Palmieri, RW, Erie (OHL); 67. Paul Postma, D, Swift Current (WHL); 68. Brendan Smith, D, St. Michaels (Ont. Jr. A); 69. Eric Doyle, D, Swift Current (WHL); 70. Drew MacKenzie, D, Taft School High School, Connecticut; 71. Justin McCrae, C, Saskatoon (WHL); 72. Alex Plante, D, Calgary (WHL); 73. David Stich, D, Saint John (QMJHL); 74. Justin Falk, D, Spokane (WHL); 75. Casey Pierro-Zabotel, C, Merritt (BCHL); 76. Matt Lahey, RW, Ottawa (OHL); 77. Andrew Clark, C/LW, Brandon (WHL); 78. Paul Thompson, C/W, Jr. Monarchs (EJHL); 79. Josh Kidd, D, Erie (OHL); 80. Radek Meidl, LW, Seattle (WHL); 81. Ian Cole, D, U.S. U-18; 82. Arron Alphonso, RW, Ottawa (OHL); 83. Charles-Antoine Messier, C, Baie-Comeau (QMJHL); 84. Daniel Kelly, D, Kitchener (OHL); 85. John Negrin, D, Kootenay (WHL); 86. Drew Leblanc, C, Chicago (USHL); 87. Andrew Glass, LW, Nobles (High-MA); 88. Christopher Didomenico, C, Saint John (QMJHL); 89. Nick Bonino, C, Avon Old Farms High School, Connecticut; 90. Ben Winnett, LW, Salmon Arm (BCHL).

Fourth Round

91. Roman Bashkirov, RW, Quebec (QMJHL); 92. John Lee, D, Waterloo (USHL); 93. Eric Tangradi, C, Belleville (OHL); 94. Brett Sonne, C/LW, Calgary (WHL); 95. Joe Stejskal, D, Grand Rapids High School, Minnesota; 96. Colton Sceviour, C/RW, Portland (WHL); 97. Travis Erstad, C/RW, Lincoln (USHL); 98. Jordan Knackstedt, RW, Moose Jaw (WHL); 99. Blake Kessel, D, Waterloo (USHL); 100. Paul Carey, C, Salisbury (High-CT); 101. Aaron Palushaj, RW, Des Moines (USHL); 102. P.K. Subban, D, Belleville (OHL); 103. Max Campbell, C, Strathroy (Ont. Jr. B); 104. Dwight King, C/LW, Lethbridge (WHL); 105. C.J. Severyn, LW, USA U-18; 106. Jeff Desjardins, C, Rouyn-Noranda (QMJHL); 107. Jamie Benn, LW, Victoria (BCHL); 108. Keith Aulie, D, Brandon (WHL); 109. Nick Larson, C, Omaha (USHL); 110. Mickey Renaud, C, Windsor (OHL); 111. Brent Regner, D, Vancouver (WHL); 112. Maxime Mallette, D, Gatineau (QMJHL); 113. Cameron Lanoue, RW, St. Paul's School, New Hampshire; 114. Corey Tropp, RW, Sioux Falls (USHL); 115. Matt Frattin, RW, Fort Saskatchewan (AJHL); 116. Ben Blood, D, Shattuck St. Mary's High School, Minnesota; 117. Brett Leffler, RW, Regina (WHL); 118. Jordy Christian, F, Sioux Falls (USHL); 119. Jack Downing, W, Omaha (USHL); 120. Patrik Lusnak, W, Sudbury (OHL).

Fifth Round

121. Louie Caporusso, C/LW, St. Michaels (Ontario. Jr. A); 122. John Albert, C, USA U-18; 123. Robin Bergman, C/LW, Cedar Rapids (USHL); 124. Drew Schiestel, D, Mississauga (OHL); 125. Juraj Valach, D, Tri-City (WHL); 126. Robert Slaney, C/LW, Cape Breton (QMJHL); 127. Mitchell Czibere, C/LW, Vancouver (WHL); 128. Calle Ridderwall, W, Tri-City (USHL); 129. Randy Cameron, C, Moncton (QMJHL); 130. Taylor Matson, C, Des Moines (USHL); 131. Adam Leblanc-Bourque, D, Shawinigan (QMJHL); 132. Jeffrey Foss, D, Sioux Falls (USHL); 133. Ben Smith, F, Boston College (Hockey East); 134. Tristin Llewellyn, D, Tri-City (USHL); 135. Evan Oberg, D, Camrose (AJHL); 136. Joe Beaudette, C, Omaha (USHL); 137. Dustin Jeffrey, C, Sault Ste. Marie (OHL); 138. Josh Franklin, C, Nobles High School, Massachusetts; 139. Scott Brannon, RW, Cape Breton (QMJHL); 140. Tyler Kieffer, D, Stillwater (High-MN); 141. Josh Godfrey, D, Sault Ste. Marie (OHL); 142. Jonathan Carrier, D, Gatineau (QMJHL); 143. Barry Almeida, C, Omaha (USHL); 144. Tyler Johnson, C, Cloquet High School, Minnesota; 145. Jason Gregoire, LW, Lincoln (USHL); 146. Derek Claffey, D, Swift Current (WHL); 147. Danny Hobbs, C/RW, Ohio (USHL); 148. Simon Lacroix, D, Shawinigan (QMJHL); 149. Andrew Conboy, LW, Omaha (USHL); 150. Nick Layton, C, St. John's (QMJHL)

Sixth Round

151. Jan Eberle, RW, Seattle (WHL); 152. Baylor Dieter, D, Green Bay (USHL); 153. Michael Neal, LW, Belleville (OHL); 154. Matthew Pistilli, RW, Gatineau (QMJHL); 155. Michael Biega, LW, Salisbury High School, Connecticut; 156. Michael Ward, D, Lewiston (QMJHL); 157. Jarrett Toll, D, Tri-City (WHL); 158. Billy Maday, C, Waterloo (USHL); 159. Matt Smyth, RW, Brampton (OHL); 160. Ondrej Roman, C, Spokane (WHL); 161. Tommy Wingels, C, Cedar Rapids (USHL); 162. Chris Van Duynhoven, D, Prince George (WHL); 163. Marc-Antoine Desnoyers, D, Acadie-Bathurst (QMJHL); 164. Matt Halischuk, RW, Kitchener (OHL); 165. Joseph Lavin, D, U.S. U-18; 166. Daniel Nycholat, D, Canmore (AJHL); 167. Matt Rust, C, U.S. U-18; 168. Justin Levac, LW, Brampton (OHL); 169. Brendon Nash, D, Cornell (ECAC); 170. Brett Parnham, C, Oshawa (OHL); 171. Spencer Anderson, LW, Brampton (Ont. Jr. A); 172. Matthew Kang, LW, Kingston (OHL); 173. Ryan Hayes, RW, U.S. U-18; 174. Jared Gomes, LW, Sarnia (OHL); 175. Chris Terry, LW, Plymouth (OHL); 176. Brandon Martell, D, Elk River High School, Minnesota; 177. Corey Cowick, LW, Oshawa (OHL); 178. Scott Freeman, LW/RW, Bowmanville (Ont. Jr. A); 179. Brennan Vargas, RW, U.S. U-18; 180. Lukas Vartovnik, C, Everett (WHL)

Seventh Round

181. Justin Courtnall, LW, Burnaby (BCHL); 182. Joey Haddad, LW, PEI (QMJHL); 183. Anthony Peluso, D, Erie (OHL); 184. Justin Vaive, LW, U.S. U-18; 185. Daniel Bartek, W, Brandon (WHL); 186. Brandon Bahnemann, C, Rochester Lourdes (High-MN); 187. Christian Morissette, W, St. Andrews (Ontario Jr. A); 188. Philippe Ringuette, C, St. Andrews (Ontario. Jr. A); 189. Cade Fairchild, D, USA U-18; 190. Alain Goulet, D, Aurora (Ontario Jr. A); 191. Branislav Rehus, RW, Peterborough (OHL); 192. Patrick Kennedy, LW, St. Thomas (Ontario Jr. B); 193. Matt Robertson, C, Prince Albert (WHL); 194. Keven Dupont, D, Rimouski (QMJHL); 195. Scott Pitt, C, Orleans (CJHL); 196. Alex Grant, D, Saint John (QMJHL); 197. Matt Reber, W, Edina High School, Minnesota; 198. Patrick Cusack, D, Lewiston (QMJHL); 199. Brad McCabe, C, Texas (NAHL); 200. Carter Camper, C, Lincoln (USHL); 201. Dion Knelson, LW, Alaska-Fairbanks (CCHA); 202. Travis Ehrhardt, D, Moose Jaw (WHL); 203. Brian Schack, D, U of Minnesota (WCHA); 204. Chris Langkow, C, Spokane (WHL); 205. Yves Bastien, LW, Peterborough (OHL); 206. T.J. Syner, C, New England (EJHL); 207. Joshua Turnbull, C, Waterloo (USHL); 208. Patrick Maroon, LW, St. Louis (NAHL); 209. Justin Braun, D, Mass-Amherst (Hockey East); 210. Ryan McKiernan, D, New Jersey Hitmen (EJHL).

North American Goaltenders

1. Jeremy Smith, Plymouth (OHL); 2. Trevor Cann, Peterborough (OHL); 3. Antoine Lafleur, PEI (QMJHL); 4. Linden Rowat, Regina (WHL); 5. Bradley Eidsness, Okotoks (AJHL); 6. Nicola Riopel, Moncton (QMJHL); 7. Mark Guggenber, Germany, Richfield High School, Minnesota; 8. Tyson Sexsmith, Vancouver (WHL); 9. Brad Phillips, U.S. U-18; 10. Reid Ellingson, Cloquet High School, Minnesota; 11. Scott Darling, Capital District (EJHL); 12. Kent Patterson, Cedar Rapids (USHL); 13. Andrew Loverock, Mississauga (OHL); 14. Lukas Flueler, Ottawa (OHL); 15. Josh Unice, U.S. U-18; 16. Kurtis Mucha, Portland (WHL); 17. Kieran Millan, Spruce Grove (AJHL); 18. Brian Hogan, Lincoln (USHL); 19. John Murray, Kitchener (OHL); 20. Justin Leclerc, Lethbridge (WHL); 21. Andrew Engelage, Windsor (OHL); 22. John Muse, Nobles High School, Massachusetts; 23. Jeremie Dupont, Nebraska-Omaha (CCHA); 24. Torrie Jung, Kelowna (WHL); 25. Dan Dunn, Wellington (Ont. Jr. A); 26. Tommy Legault, Rimouski (QMJHL); 27. Mike Murphy, Belleville (OHL); 28. Raffael D'Orso, Val-d'Or (QMJHL); 29. Allen York, Camrose (AJHL); 30. Daryl Borden, Kingston (OHL).

European Skaters

1. Alexei Cherepanov, RW, Omsk (Russia); 2. Mikael Backlund, C, Vasteras (Sweden-2); 3. Lars Eller, C/W, Frolunda (Sweden Jr.); 4. Maxim Mayorov, RW, Leninogorsk (Russia-2); 5. Joakim Andersson, C, Frolunda (Sweden Jr.); 6. Simon Hjalmarsson, RW, Frolunda (Sweden Jr.); 7. Nichlas Torp, D, HV 71 (Sweden Jr.); 8. Sergei Korostin, RW, Dynamo 2 (Russia-3); 9. Maxim Goncharov, D, CSKA (Russia); 10. Evgeni Dadonov, RW, Chelyabinsk (Russia-2); 11. Yakov Seleznev, D, Leninogorsk (Russia-2); 12. Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i, C, Dubendorf (Switzerland-3); 13. Niclas Lucenius, C, Tappara (Finland Jr.); 14. Lassi Kokkala, C, TPS (Finland Jr.); 15. Vladimir Ruzicka, C, Slavia (Czech Republic Jr.); 16. Denis Reul, D, Heilbronn (Germany-3); 17. Jens Hellgren, D, Frolunda (Sweden Jr.); 18. Radim Ostrcil, D, Vsetin (Czech Republic); 19. Vitali Karamnov, C, Dynamo 2 (Russia-3); 20. Jan Piskacek, D, Kladno (Czech Republic Jr.); 21. Harri Ilvonen, D, Tappara (Finland Jr.); 22. Milan Kytnar, C, Topolcany (SVK-2); 23. Kristofer Berglund, D, Bjorkloven (Sweden Jr.); 24. Alexander Eriksson, D, Bjorkloven (Sweden Jr.); 25. Eetu Poysti, W, HIFK (Finland Jr.); 26. Patrik Lundh, C/W, Djurgarden (Sweden Jr.); 27. Juraj Mikus, D, Trencin (SVK Jr.); 28. Vasily Tokranov, D, Almetyevsk (Russia-2); 29. Etienne Froidevaux, C, Bern (Switzerland Jr.); 30. Tomi Sallinen, C, Blues (Finland Jr.).

Second Round

31. Sebastian Erixon, D, Timra (Sweden Jr.); 32. Roman Schlagenhauf, C, Kloten (Switzerland Jr.); 33. Mikael Paunio, C, HIFK (Finland Jr.); 34. Gregory Sciaroni, C, Ambri (Switzerland Jr.); 35. Dimitri Tsyganov, LW, Yekaterinburg (Russia-2); 36. Adam Bezak, RW, Bratislava (Slovakia Jr.); 37. Joonas Jarvinen, D, TPS (Finland Jr.); 38. Marek Daloga, D, Zvolen (Slovakia Jr.); 39. Robin Olsson, D, Lulea (Sweden Jr.); 40. Pascal BerGermany, RW, Bern (Switzerland Jr.); 41. Anton Glovatsky, W, Magnitogorsk (Russia); 42. Juho-Petteri Purolinna, D, HIFK (Finland Jr.); 43. Lukas Lang, D, Slavia (Czech Republic Jr.); 44. Oliver Lauridsen, D, Linkoping (Sweden Jr.); 45. Dino Wieser, W, Davos (Switzerland); 46. Andrei Stas, C, Junost Minsk (Belarus); 47. Egor Averin, C/W, Omsk (Russia 2); 48. Jiri Jebavy, D, Slavia (Czech Republic Jr.); 49. Mihail Pashnin, D, Mechel (Russia-2); 50. Maxim Vorobyev, RW, Vastom (Russia Jr.); 51. Jori Lehtera, C, Jokerit (Finland Jr.); 52. Ondrej Russianak, C, Bratislava (Slovakia Jr.); 53. Igor Musatov, W, Kazan (Russia); 54. Dario Burgler, W, Zug (Switzerland); 55. Linus Omark, W, Lulea (Sweden); 56. Sergei Andronov, RW, Togliatti 2 (Russia-3); 57. Patrick Schommer, C, GCK Lions (Switzerland Jr.); 58. Ilya Antonovsky, D, Vastom (Russia Jr.); 59. Thorsten Ankert, D, Koln (Germany); 60. Sim Liivik, C, HIFK (Finland Jr.).

Third Round

61. Petr Stoklasa, C/LW, Slavia (Czech Republic Jr.); 62. Dimitri Korobov, D, Gomel (BLR); 63. Dimitri Potapkin, C, Cherepovets 2 (Russia-3); 64. Jimmy Andersson, W, HV 71 (Sweden Jr.); 65. Janis Straupe, W, Riga 2000 (BLR); 66. Radek Vlasanek, RW, Vitkovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 67. Mihail Glukhov, LW, Mytischi (Russia); 68. Robin Lindqvist, W, Lulea (Sweden); 69. Alexander Vasiliev, LW, Dynamo 2 (Russia-3); 70. Radim Valchar, LW, Vitkovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 71. Patrik Zackrisson, W, Rogle (Sweden-2); 72. Vili Sopanen, W, Pelicans (Finland Jr.); 73. Rudolf Cerveny, C, C. Budejovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 74. Martin Baca, D, Liptovsky Mikulas (Slovakia Jr.); 75. Martin Johansson, C, Farjestad (Sweden); 76. Josef Tichy, D, Opava (Czech Republic Jr.); 77. Jesse Jyrkkio, D, Assat (Finland Jr.); 78. Evgeny Mons, C, Cherepovets (Russia 2); 79. Heikki Hyvonen, D, Jokerit (Finland Jr.); 80. Marek Indra, RW, Slavia (Czech Republic Jr.); 81. David Wolf, C/W, Mannheim (Germany Jr.); 82. Magnus Isaksson, C, Lulea (Sweden); 83. Janne Tavi, W, Jokerit (Finland Jr.); 84. Jussi Makkonen, D, Lukko (Finland Jr.); 85. Andreas Thuresson, W, Malmo (Sweden); 86. Martin Paryzek, D, C. Budejovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 87. Alexander Deilert, D, Djurgarden (Sweden Jr.); 88. Nicholas Jensen, W, Linkoping (Sweden Jr.); 89. Sami Martikainen, D, Blues (Finland Jr.); 90. Nikolai Lukyanchikov, D, Stupino (Russia-2).

Fourth Round

91. Petr Chalupa, C/W, Opava (Czech Republic Jr.); 92. Anton Kokkonen, C, Tuto (Finland-2); 93. Aurelio Lemm, C, GCK Lions (Switzerland Jr.); 94. Ales Frieb, C, Olomouc (Czech Republic Jr.); 95. Roman Lyuduchin, W, Diezel Penza (Russia-2); 96. Antti Roppo, W, Ilves (Finland Jr.); 97. Marco Maurer, D, Zug (Switzerland Jr.); 98. Branislav Horvath, D, Spisska Nova Ves (SVK Jr.); 99. Nikolai Kostichkin, C, Cherepovets 2 (Russia-3); 100. Joonas Jalvanti, D, Pelicans (Finland Jr.); 101. Martin Ylven, W, Linkoping (Sweden Jr.); 102. Evgeny Rybnitsky, D, Chekov 2 (Russia-3); 103. Veli-Matti Talonen, D, HPK (Finland Jr.); 104. Marc Welti, D, Thurgau (Switzerland-2); 105. Jonas Pontusson, C, Vasteras (Sweden Jr.); 106. Martin Podesva, C, Vsetin (Czech Republic Jr.); 107. Viktor Ekbom, D, Skovde (Sweden-3); 108. Anton Persson, C, Brynas (Sweden Jr.); 109. Toni Bezina, D, Geneve (Switzerland Jr.); 110. Ilya Fedin, C, Omsk 2 (Russia-3); 111. Thomas Larsson, W, Skelleftea (Sweden); 112. Martin Dulak, D, Spisska Nova Ves (Slovakia Jr.); 113. Tomas Rod, C/W, C. Budejovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 114. Sergejs Danilovs, W, Liepajas (Latvia); 115. Olavi Vauhkonen, W, Jokerit (Finland Jr.); 116. Nestori Lahde, W, Tappara (Finland Jr.); 117. Martin Akesson, D, HV 71 (Sweden Jr.); 118. Jan Blaha, LW, Kladno (Czech Republic Jr.); 119. Maxim Isaev, D, Dynamo 2 (Russia-3); 120. Alexei Golyshev, W, Nizhny Novgorod 2 (Russia-3).

Fifth Round

121. Martin Filo, C/W, Trencin (Slovakia Jr.); 122. Reto Suri, LW, Kloten (Switzerland Jr.); 123. Steven Rupprich, RW, Eisbaren (Germany Jr.); 124. Antti Tyrvainen, W, Pelicans (Finland Jr.); 125. Jozef Molnar, C, Kosice (SVK Jr.); 126. Dimitri Schetinkin, C, CSKA 2 (Russia-3); 127. Marek Mertel, C, Nitra (Slovakia Jr.); 128. Vladislav Yegin, D, CSKA 2 (Russia-3); 129. Tomas Schmidt, D, Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic Jr.); 130. David Ullstrom, C, HV 71 (Sweden Jr.); 131. Thomas Enstrom, W, Modo (Sweden Jr.); 132. Matej Misura, LW, Trnva (Slovakia Jr.); 133. Dalimir Jancovic, C/W, Martin (Slovakia Jr.); 134. Tomas Karpov, C/LW, Sparta (Czech Republic Jr.); 135. Fredic Andersson, C/W, Sodertalje (Sweden Jr.); 136. Tomas Vyletelka, LW, Trencin (Slovakia Jr.); 137. Tobias Bucher, C, Zug (Switzerland Jr.); 138. Alexander Ryabev, LW, Yaroslavl 2 (Russia-3); 139. Elia Ostwald, C, Eisbaren (Germany); 140. Eetu Heikkinen, D, Assat (Finland); 141. Karel Kubat, D, Litvinov (Czech Republic Jr.); 142. Ondrej Mikula, RW, Vitkovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 143. Lauris Bajaruns, W, Riga 2000 (Belarus); 144. Pavel Doronin, D, Ufa 2 (Russia-3); 145. Nico Aaltonen, W, Lukko (Finland Jr.); 146. Gianni Donati, LW, Davos (Switzerland Jr.); 147. Alexander OblinGermany, C, Mannheim (Germany Jr.); 148. Tommi Ranta, C, Jokerit (Finland Jr.); 149. Erik Riska, C, Blues (Finland Jr.); 150. Jakub Maxa, W, Litvinov (Czech Republic Jr.).

Sixth Round

151. Nicolas Villa, D, Lausanne (Switzerland Jr.); 152. Vjateslav Solodukhin, W, St. Petersburg 2 (Russia-3); 153. Erik Moe, D, Timra (Sweden); 154. Sergei Zachupeiko, W, Ufa 2 (Russia-3); 155. Andre Huebscher, LW, Krefeld (Germany); 156. Marvin Frunz, W, Zug (Switzerland Jr.); 157. Ricards Birzins, D, Saga Riga (Latvia); 158. Tuomas Huhtanen, W, Assat (Finland); 159. Jani Savolainen, W, Kalpa (Finland Jr.); 160. Michal Kozak, D, Kosice (Slovakia Jr.); 161. Tomas Striz, W, Kosice (Slovakia Jr.); 162. Martin Hinterstocker, C, Rosenheim (Germany Jr.); 163. Igor Zubov, D, Yaroslavl (Russia 2); 164. Johan Alcen, W, Brynas (Sweden Jr.); 165. Robin Sjoren, C, Djurgarden (Sweden Jr.); 166. Lorenz Kienzle, W, GCK Lions (Switzerland Jr.); 167. Matous Venkrbec, C/W, Olomouc (Czech Republic Jr.); 168. Simon Moser, RW, Langnau (Switzerland Jr.); 169. Jonne Virtanen, W, SaiPa (Finland Jr.); 170. Marcel Mueller, W, Eisbaren (Germany); 171. Egor Dubrovsky, W, Ufa 2 (Russia-3); 172. Emil Sandin, W, Brynas (Sweden Jr.); 173. Mihail Milekhin, RW, CSKA 2 (Russia-3); 174. Antti Hameenheimo, D, Jokerit (Finland Jr.); 175. Albert Polinin, D, Yaroslavl 2 (Russia-3).

European Goaltenders

1. Joel Gistedt, Frolunda (Sweden); 2. Mark Owuya, Djurgarden (Sweden Jr.); 3. Marek Benda, Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic Jr.); 4. Juha Metsola, Ilves (Finland Jr.); 5. Tomas Hiadlovsky, Trencin (Slovakia Jr.); 6. Sergei Bobrovsky, Novokuznetsk (Russia); 7. Christian Engstrand, Linkoping (Sweden Jr.); 8. Damiano Ciaccio, Fribourg (Switzerland Jr.); 9. Zdenko Kotvan, Skalica (Slovakia Jr.); 10. Timo Pielmeier, Koln (Germany Jr.); 11. Vadim Zhelobnyuk, Dynamo 2 (Russia-3); 12. Juha Jarvenpaa, Assat (Finland U18); 13. Sergei Gayduchenko, Yaroslavl 2 (Russia-3); 14. Eddie Lack, Leksand (Sweden Jr.); 15. Tomas Vosvrda, Vitkovice (Czech Republic Jr.); 16. Stanislav Galimov, Almetyevsk (Russia-2).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad