csb final rankings

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
That article just screwed up everything that I thought... not to mention redlines were all screwed up as well. This is going to be an interesting draft for sure.:handclap:

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
Redline really dislike Cherepanov. I'm not sure I agree with them labeling him a dog. From what I saw in the two tournaments he was a pretty determined player with elite scoring ability.

Le depisteur

Feb 13, 2003
Québec
Visit site
1. Kyle Turris
2. Patrick Kane
3. James van Riemsdyk
4. Keaton Ellerby
5. Karl Alzner
6. Sam Gagner
7. Jakub Voracek
8. Angelo Esposito
9. Zach Hamill
10. David Perron

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
Very surprised with Perron at 10. I don't think he will be drafted in the 1st round. As much as I want to see it happen but it won't happen. He will be a very good 2nd or 3rd round pick.

X0ssbar

Those ranking are a joke! Voracek 7th ? Perron 10th ? CSB and REDLINE are just not credible anymore

Why b/c they aren't all the same or don't agree with your own personal list?

Its not the way I read it all....to me the mix amongst the draft rankings just goes to show how wide open this draft really is which will make a lot of fun come draft day(s).

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Why b/c they aren't all the same or don't agree with your own personal list?

Its not the way I read it all....to me the mix amongst the draft rankings just goes to show how wide open this draft really is which will make a lot of fun come draft day(s).

my sentiments exactly. This is like the 2003 draft all over again (although I think the top-end has lower potential then their 03 counterparts) in who can go where. Personally I have no problem with any of the scouting services, a little disagreement is a prety good thing IMO.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
The parody in this draft means one thing; each team will get a high ranking prospect and be happy with them. :D

In earnest, I was encouraged by reading the differences between the two scouting services because it makes for more highly regarded players than we had initially thought. It means the pack is just that much more close together and anybody picking in the Top 15 is going to get a prospect that one scouting service or the other thinks VERY highly of. To me, that's a good thing. We'll see how it plays out, but it doesn't appear as if there is going to be too much drama on draft day.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I usually dont have a beef with rankings but this quote from a scout about Perron had me shaking my head...

"Perron has been unbelievable,†says Bordeleau. “I've seen him most of the time on the road and he's been dominant. Plus, he is very good defensively.

OK...I agree hes been unbelievable and hes rising for me, but he is by no means good defensivly...if anything thats a huge glaring weakness for him...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->