Cryptocurrencies Part III - We ran as if to meet the Moon

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
I don’t have a like button but thanks for tips. Appreciate it. Hope you get wealthy off of it. I’ll settle for beer money ha

Thank you stranger, apperantly the Shibaswap is real and there are videos of it in testing process. If this thing ever becomes like a Uniswap or Pancake Swap, it's gonna be very interesting how much it will effect the price of Shiba. For comparison, checkout how much the price of Uniswap and Pancake coins jumped after their exchange projects were launched. Not saying Shiba will jump that high since the circulation supply is huge, but there's always a possibility that it can reach a penny in a few years.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This some clownery shit right here.

I asked for a visa crypto debit card from Crypto.com in February. I received the notification it was shipped sometime in February. I have yet to receive the card. I contacted them by email. They asked me to confirm my address and to provide a proof address to start an investigation. I provided the info like I did the first time I setup up the account.

I receive an email asking me to pay a 10$ fee. I ask "A fee for what exactly?" The customer service agent replied, " It's a fee for re-issuing the card". I am trying to explain I never received the card. It's been some back and forth.

10$ or not, I am sorry, but paying a "re-issuing" fee for something I never received is quite ridiculous. I should charge a fee for this!

I should be getting my Helium miner at the end of the month. I am going to need a debit card. Does anyone know another exchange that has a debit card?
Upload (as a debit card) my friend! It's the best card and I use it almost everywhere!

Reactions: Juve

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Thank you stranger, apperantly the Shibaswap is real and there are videos of it in testing process. If this thing ever becomes like a Uniswap or Pancake Swap, it's gonna be very interesting how much it will effect the price of Shiba. For comparison, checkout how much the price of Uniswap and Pancake coins jumped after their exchange projects were launched. Not saying Shiba will jump that high since the circulation supply is huge, but there's always a possibility that it can reach a penny in a few years.
Shot up 30% so far this morning, getting listed on coinbase pro etc. I think they can’t trade it until thursday but incomplete info. There is a huge community holding and getting more here and there. So new who knows but I’m in anyways one way or other.
I found this link for SHIB going on coinbase and it is just transfers allowed today. Really shot it up with the listing news. Chiliz (CHZ) Keep Network (KEEP) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) are launching on Coinbase Pro

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I got into Crypto around January.

That I didn't know about.

I reached out to support on Twitter. Someone reached out to me. It's been back forth with different people. The proposed solution is to activate the virtual card(most places don't take) and to wait longer. I asked "How much longer do I have to wait?" I was told " there's nothing we can do to speed up the process"

What a great solution!!
That’s absolutely disheartening. Feel terrible for you. Things will look up. Being new at it is daunting but researching everything before i do it is my base right now. I’m still basically at the base ha. We’ll learn and get better. Wish you great luck

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Shot up 30% so far this morning, getting listed on coinbase pro etc. I think they can’t trade it until thursday but incomplete info. There is a huge community holding and getting more here and there. So new who knows but I’m in anyways one way or other.
I found this link for SHIB going on coinbase and it is just transfers allowed today. Really shot it up with the listing news. Chiliz (CHZ) Keep Network (KEEP) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) are launching on Coinbase Pro

Yea this is a huge boost for SHIB, I'm currently holding 75 million but don't think will buy or sell, just gonna leave it and see where this goes.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
That’s absolutely disheartening. Feel terrible for you. Things will look up. Being new at it is daunting but researching everything before i do it is my base right now. I’m still basically at the base ha. We’ll learn and get better. Wish you great luck

It was super annoying. I realized I don't even have access to the Virtual Card because it's not available to Canadians. After speaking to the 8th person, he decided to send me the card. (I'd reply to an email and someone else would reply)

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
It was super annoying. I realized I don't even have access to the Virtual Card because it's not available to Canadians. After speaking to the 8th person, he decided to send me the card. (I'd reply to an email and someone else would reply)
All good now i hope

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
How many of you guys are staking? I'm getting 14% p.a. staking CRO on the Crypto.com DeFi wallet, I also started staking Algorand, granted with Alg you automatically stake if you move it to your wallet. Sounds like a good option for more tokens in your pocket.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
How many of you guys are staking? I'm getting 14% p.a. staking CRO on the Crypto.com DeFi wallet, I also started staking Algorand, granted with Alg you automatically stake if you move it to your wallet. Sounds like a good option for more tokens in your pocket.
Hell yea. Staking ETH, ALGO and ADA. You don't get rich unless you're making money while you sleep..

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Haha lol. I only spent 20$. We'll see where it goes...

The Shiba experiment has been interesting, I had about 100 million of it but decided to convert it to CRO instead. Anyways, the vast majority of people invested in it don't understand the concept of market cap, circularly supply, etc. You get a lot of people dreaming of it reaching a dollar, it won't even come close to a penny, let alone a dollar. You would need a massive burn for it to have that kind of chance, and the developers (Who I think are very sketchy) already confirmed that they have no plans to burn Shiba, instead their intention is to be able to use SHIB in their Shibaswap to get the other tokens that they created (Bone and Leash), the money is supposed to be in those.

Reactions: Juve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->