Cryptocurrencies Part III - We ran as if to meet the Moon

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I mean that's the point no? Crypto has been so far so volatile I am not sure what's the point for a long-term invest...just look at Ethereum, it went from 1,000 and change to 180 bucks back to 500 (and it's personally my favourite coin)?! Whocares if Ripple is scam, the point is that it has already doubled in about a month and half period.
lmao no it's not.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I mean that's the point no? Crypto has been so far so volatile I am not sure what's the point for a long-term invest...just look at Ethereum, it went from 1,000 and change to 180 bucks back to 500 (and it's personally my favourite coin)?! Whocares if Ripple is scam, the point is that it has already doubled in about a month and half period.

It's definitely not the only point of crypto. Some of these coins will develop or continue to have value/utility in the world and make fine long-term investments. But for a lot them yeah, speculation and gambling is probably the totality of their usefulness.

If you're looking short-term I think XRP is a fine play. The crypto gains recently will surely bring some more newbie inflows and some of them are going to see Ripple's low price and just buy it because why not. If Bitcoin is $18k why can't XRP be $3? I would just caution to take profits generously because I don't think it's a good long-term play.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The explosion continues as Ether passes $600!

Ether 2.0 looks to be launching on time on December 1st, over the last 2 days the deposits needed went from about 20% and skyrocketed to 85%!! 442,624 Eth has been deposited (which equals to about 265 Million Dollars)! That is crazy to see in the last 2 days. Likely hits 100% over the next 48hrs.

VERY VERY exciting times for the Ethereum network!!

Mainnet | Beacon Chain Explorer (Phase 0) for Ethereum 2.0

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
My BTC play the last two years has been sell when it gets over 12k and buy when it dips back under 10k to make a few bucks and increase my holdings slightly each time. I got "lucky" and sold at 13k it went up so fast before I could sell. My face as it has continued to moon and is almost at ATH price again

giphy.gif

Also the same face as ETH has gone from $450 to $600 after not putting my money in that in the meantime waiting for BTC to come back down.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
My BTC play the last two years has been sell when it gets over 12k and buy when it dips back under 10k to make a few bucks and increase my holdings slightly each time. I got "lucky" and sold at 13k it went up so fast before I could sell. My face as it has continued to moon and is almost at ATH price again

giphy.gif

Also the same face as ETH has gone from $450 to $600 after not putting my money in that in the meantime waiting for BTC to come back down.

So you sold at 13K and werent able to get back in because it went up so fast or you never sold? I'm confused.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
So you sold at 13K and werent able to get back in because it went up so fast or you never sold? I'm confused.

Yes, unfortunately I did sell at 13k. I was lucky in the sense it shot up past 12k so quickly I happily sold at 13k instead. Now I've been sitting on the sidelines watching it go up ever since. Now I don't know what to do. Buy back in and get burned at ATH prices again or is this finally the time it goes to 25, 30, 35 or whatever. Something like ETH can still 2x and still not be at its ATH but if BTC plateaus or goes back down everything else is going to start going down also. Do nothing or buy ETH and hope it gets to 800 and dump? I just know whatever decision I make will be the wrong one.

Last edited:

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
sounds promising. I found the way to get free bitcoin while building my own virtual mining center. The best part is that I can get real crypto from the game to any Bitcoin wallet instantly, so convy. I think it's the easiest way to get crypto. I think blockchain technologies is getting even more popular these days.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad