Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
What are your thoughts on Stratis. Down to $2,50 from its ATH of $10.

Haven't really looked at them to be honest. I think part of their appeal was that apps can be coded using C# but other blockchains are adapting to allow other coding languages to be developed on it.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
I won't be surprised if Vertcoin goes to $50 like Litecoin. Waiting for the whole forking thing to resolve itself before I buy some. They are going to cut their mining reward by half in December so I can see a price increase.

Also it looks like it was Zencash that the Palm Beach Group was referring to regarding the privacy coin. Which is why NAV got dumped and ZEN pumped.

If ZEN can reach Monero's marketcap you're looking at around $500 per coin.

Also an under the radar Chinese coin I just found out is Asch(XAS). Apparently it's the Chinese Lisk. It's not on any big exchanges right now but if it does go on any of them I think it could pump like WTC, NEO and ETP.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
I think whatever we buy in now we will all win once the Bitcoin mess is over. All ALTs are cheap and seems like every one of them have some sort of milestone coming up.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I think whatever we buy in now we will all win once the Bitcoin mess is over. All ALTs are cheap and seems like every one of them have some sort of milestone coming up.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. It's July all over again, but this time the resulting fork doesn't have nearly the same going for it as BCH.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Can someone explain the BTC and Bitcoin Gold fork to me?

I've left my funds on Coinbase as I wait for a physical wallet to be delivered to me, however I was wondering how I get access to my Bitcoin Gold coins if I have them in a wallet or on Coinbase.

According to this, Coinbase does not intend to support BTG. Beyond that, I can't really say as all I know about BTG is that there's a lot of shadiness going on, so I've just stuck with my alts through the dip.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
So did the..yet again, another fork, do absolutely ANYTHING for Bitcoin aside from make another dumb coin? Did it improve the network at all like Ether's did a couple weeks ago? (without creating another silly coin).

This is why crypto gets a bad rep. All these dumb coins bitcoin is pulling out of their ass since they can't figure out anything as a whole. Another reason why Ether will crush them in the years to come..

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
And away we go?

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad