@crypto guy/gal

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
upload_2019-9-27_6-23-32.png

3-month chart looks strong. really strong. great trends. maybe i should invest the equity in my home there. not like it's doing anything else.

Reactions: Kim Gordon

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Buy low sell high!

I've been scalping it this week, but am only up $500 or so. there's been a lot of false breakout on what I assumed was the bottom. For instance, two days ago I bought right as it broke below $8000, and i thought "shit, that's as low as it'll go", but instead it dumped down to $7500, and I was already $250 in the hole (I was playing with ~$4000). It came back up but as it started to break $8300 it looked like it was going down and I sold off for a ~$140 cut. Had I bought at the actual low, that would have been $400 on the swing.

It's just so volatile it's impossible to predict and pull patterns. I just try to get in/out as fast as I can while not breaking the stupid PDT rules since I don't carry a $25k account in RobinHood.

Reactions: Roman Fell

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
You need to diversify your bonds *****

@Kim Gordon

just a word to the wise, brother... you shouldn't be buying bonds in a bullish market. Obviously if your goal is decades of holding, it's safe and fine, but if you invested most of your money in bonds back in 2009 when we started pulling out of the recession, you potentially had a rough ride the last 10 years.

bullish (good) markets = lower bond security because generally speaking, we run a lower interest rate. Combined with inflation it makes it less smart than stock investing when times are good.

still, it is good to diversify. just less bonds/more stock when things are good. that's free advice.

Kim Gordon

Sep 13, 2019
Now, I’ve never been even banned from a forum before so I don’t know what it feels like. I do worry that banning Mike, who spends almost his entire life on here, could cause a mental health episode doe the young lad.

Reactions: The Crypto Gal

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
just a word to the wise, brother... you shouldn't be buying bonds in a bullish market. Obviously if your goal is decades of holding, it's safe and fine, but if you invested most of your money in bonds back in 2009 when we started pulling out of the recession, you potentially had a rough ride the last 10 years.

bullish (good) markets = lower bond security because generally speaking, we run a lower interest rate. Combined with inflation it makes it less smart than stock investing when times are good.

still, it is good to diversify. just less bonds/more stock when things are good. that's free advice.
LMAO IMAGINE RITIN`G A LIDERAL NOVEL OF SOME NERDY *** ADVICE. SHUT THE f*** UP U f***IN`G NERD. :yo: I HAVE MILLION`S OF DOLLAR`S WITCH I MADE AS A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE `N` I PAY NERD`S 2 MANAGE MY MONEY FOR ME. I AM LIDERALLY RITCH SO SHUT THE f*** UP WITH ALL THIS NERDY *** BULLSHIT. :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
LMAO IMAGINE RITIN`G A LIDERAL NOVEL OF SOME NERDY *** ADVICE. SHUT THE **** UP U ****IN`G NERD. :yo: I HAVE MILLION`S OF DOLLAR`S WITCH I MADE AS A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE `N` I PAY NERD`S 2 MANAGE MY MONEY FOR ME. I AM LIDERALLY RITCH SO SHUT THE **** UP WITH ALL THIS NERDY *** BULL****. :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

hi, i'm literally the nerd you pay to do a job you're too stupid to do

thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->