Crosbys neck/head injury

Master Shake*

While the lockout sucked at least he got much needed rest for it. Should be completely healed now.

In a way the lockout was the best thing that could of happened for his health.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
He was fine at the end of the last season but over 10 months off won't hurt him. He'll be raring to go on the 15th/19th.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
He was fine all of last season + playoffs when he came back, hopefully he never has any other concussions for the rest of his career and this is all behind us

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
I'm not sure I'm convinced that he was 100% fine last season. He still didn't look back to his normal level. Now, that could have simply been rust from the time off. But either way, the playing field is leveled for everyone after all this time. Should be good for Sid.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
still going to be holding my breath every time he takes a hit.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
The extra time off can't hurt. I think it was a blessing in disguise for him but like others said, I will still be holding my breath every time he gets hit for the rest of his career.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
If there's any team that this lockout actually benefited considerably, it's ours. We aren't durable enough to withstand a full 82 game schedule plus the playoffs, whereas I think an abbreviated season will only play to our advantage! Guys like Sid, Geno, and Tangers got the rest they sorely needed in order to completely heal up, so they should be more than good to go for the full duration (*fingers crossed*). Liking our chances, even with the loss of Staal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad