Crosby vs the flyers (crosby is too good for this league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Funny how quiet he is. 4 point game, but I didn't see him except when he scored.

Past round 1 Crosby's still under PPG in his career.

You didn’t see him making all those passes on the power play?

I get what your saying but unless u just watched highlights it’s hard to miss someone like him lol

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
IMO, the 5 best players of all time are: Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr, Howe and finally Béliveau.
But I think this year, Crosby will finally take the place of Big Bill.
What an amazing player. He's so good it's almost unfair.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Funny how quiet he is. 4 point game, but I didn't see him except when he scored.

Past round 1 Crosby's still under PPG in his career.

Quiet? Uh okay, drew 2 penalties, had 4 points and shutdown the Flyers top line.

Every player in the NHL other than Crosby and Malkin are under a ppg in the playoffs even with the 1st round included. Do you know how hard it is to be at a ppg in this era?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Quiet? Uh okay, drew 2 penalties, had 4 points and shutdown the Flyers top line.

Every player in the NHL other than Crosby and Malkin are under a ppg in the playoffs even with the 1st round included. Do you know how hard it is to be at a ppg in this era?
Draisaitl is higher than a PPG

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
171 points in 152 playoff games in this era is amazing. This isn't the 80's. Those numbers are ridiculous.

And just think about the times he “struggled” think he went goalless in 2014 for like ten or eleven games and only
Had a handful of assists in that stretch. He also was quiet I believe in the ecf vs Boston in 2013 but I could Be wrong. I just know the pens were swept.

So if he would of just done well there he could have closer to 200 pts so yeah it’s crazy

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
I’ve never liked the penguins they were always a top 5 team to hate cheer against.

Still are.

But for the last six or seven years I just have loved watching Crosby. I always cheer for him to do well (if the pens are gonna win anyway) it’s hard not to respect that kind of talent and I like seeing good players do well for the most part. Unless your a player on my top three most hated teams that is. Canucks leafs canadiens

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
I think it's flyers fans putting that in the urinal

not people from the arena

correct me if I'm wrong
You are no doubt correct, but LOL at anyone from the Flyers organization admitting it was them

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I can't get myself to hope the Penguins lose because of Malkin and Crosby. Two of the best players to ever play the game, always a treat to watch them and they both play the right way.

When's the next time you guys think we'll see a duo like them in the NHL? Likely never. All they do is win and you have to respect that and just how unique it is.

Last edited:

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't "Crosby sucks" the first thing the Flyers crowd began roaring when the teams hit the ice? Do they usually do this? Why not just cheer for your team and your players? Why give him that attention? Stupid crowd.

It’s not surprising that the founding fathers decided to move the capital to a literal swamp than keep it there.

Reactions: Bumpus and Pengwins

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
It's fitting that Forsberg is in the building today because Crosby matches him in career playoff games and now is only one point off his career playoff totals.

Edit: They are now tied at 171 points each - Crosby (61G, 110A) and Forsberg (64G, 107A).

Amazing. Crazy that Forsberg has more goals too. Both the best playoff players of the past 25 years without a single doubt.

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
It’s amazing to think the flyers fans gave Mario a standing ovation when he came back from cancer yet they treat Crosby the way they do. I personally think this generation of Flyers fan are losers because they’ve always been losers.

Its Hitchcock who started this stuff

Granted his rookie year sid did do a ton of complaining but he had a legit gripe as he got his tooth knocked out by a hatcher high stick that wasn't called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad