Crosby vs the flyers (crosby is too good for this league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Not that I’m seriously engaging in this debate.. but we all know how gross Marchand-Crosby-Bergeron is/would be.

Sorry you'll have to do more to convince me that Crosby would have more than 9 in 2 on that line. Pasta is life.

I expect the pens to win this, hope it goes 7. I'm sure the pens get a walk in the second round. Would love to see a different team represent the East this year. I don't even hate Crosby, I hate his most die hard homers.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry you'll have to do more to convince me that Crosby would have more than 9 in 2 on that line. Pasta is life.

I expect the pens to win this, hope it goes 7. I'm sure the pens get a walk in the second round. Would love to see a different team represent the East this year. I don't even hate Crosby, I hate his most die hard homers.

Oh you took it seriously. Ok.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't "Crosby sucks" the first thing the Flyers crowd began roaring when the teams hit the ice? Do they usually do this? Why not just cheer for your team and your players? Why give him that attention? Stupid crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't "Crosby socks" the first thing the Flyers crowd began roaring when the teams hit the ice? Do they usually do this? Why not just cheer for your team and your players? Why give him that attention? Stupid crowd.

I think they usually at least wait until he's on the ice, I was a surprised to hear it that early.

It would be one thing if it worked, then probably a good idea to keep trying, but historically it seems like if anything it's giving Crosby some extra motivation.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I think it's flyers fans putting that in the urinal

not people from the arena

correct me if I'm wrong

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't "Crosby sucks" the first thing the Flyers crowd began roaring when the teams hit the ice? Do they usually do this? Why not just cheer for your team and your players? Why give him that attention? Stupid crowd.

He's in their heads, it's hilarious.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Pretty sure they’ve been known to break into Crosby Sucks chants when they weren’t even playing the Pens.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Pretty sure they’ve been known to break into Crosby Sucks chants when they weren’t even playing the Pens.

iirc they chanted "Crosby Sucks" in the playoffs when they were playing the Capitals a few years ago

Reactions: Bingo71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->