Crosby/Ovechkin Video on the Net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
target said:
Your wrong! Ovechkin was 17 when he was at the U18 not 16, at 16 he was at the U17 in Manitoba. No matter what Crosby does it never enough for some people...oh well thats their problem and they look bad!

Crosby was 15 and he led the team in points... Ovechkin was 17

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
target said:
Your wrong! Ovechkin was 17 when he was at the U18 not 16, at 16 he was at the U17 in Manitoba.

I don't want to disappoint you but Ovechkin played at the WJC U18 twice (total: 14 games 23 goals 8 assists): at the age of 16 and 17.

Last edited:

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
CrosbyIsGod said:
just come and see the way crosby play then you will shut your mouth

Crosby have great skill and the russian prospect is just another guy like Kovalchuk, so he will be a superstar but not the way Crosby will be, Crosby will be the best and he have prove it anywhere he have been since he have 8 years old

Again, your arguement is that Corsby will do this, or Crosby will do that. -- It's not based on what Sidney HAS done on the international stage. And up to this point, Ovechkin HAS proven more. Simple as that.

Wow, this is getting ridiculous on both sides......where those videos? :rolly:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Zine said:
Again, your arguement is that Corsby will do this, or Crosby will do that. -- It's not based on what Sidney HAS done on the international stage. And up to this point, Ovechkin HAS proven more. Simple as that.

Yeah but that is like saying Jody Shelley is a better player than Crosby because Jody has scored in the NHL.

How can Crosby PROVE he is good on the international stage UNTIL he plays on the International stage.

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
kngbryn said:
I tried downloading them but for some strange reason I can only see about 2 seconds of the clip and it stops :cry: . Can somebody help me out?

I am guessing that Internet Explorer sends the videos to the Windows Media Player but since the source is slow try to save the videos on your hard drive first ("Save Target As" if I am not mistaken) and only then play them.

Or maybe you just need a videocodec http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511Bundle.exe

Last edited:

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
Slay said:
I am guessing that Internet Explorer sends the videos to the Windows Media Player but since the source is slow try to save the videos on your hard drive first ("Save Target As" if I am not mistaken) and only then play them.

Or maybe you just need a videocodec http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511Bundle.exe
I do have the DivX Player and I have been saving it to my harddrive however I only see two seconds of the video. Are there other ways for me to see these videos?

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
kngbryn said:
I do have the DivX Player and I have been saving it to my harddrive however I only see two seconds of the video. Are there other ways for me to see these videos?

Maybe you downloaded them partly :dunno: check the sizes of the files, it should be from ~300kb to 600kb, but 2 seconds it is about 150kb.

Also If you are playing video with DivX Player better try Windows Media Player.

Last edited:

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
kngbryn said:
These links say "Sorry we can't find that page" for me:cry:
Try these ones
rtsp://media.cbc.ca/novascotia/tv/canadanow/media/20031015ns_crosby_home.rm
rtsp://media.cbc.ca/novascotia/tv/canadanow/media/20020430ns_sydcrosby.rm

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
Slay said:
Try these ones
rtsp://media.cbc.ca/novascotia/tv/canadanow/media/20031015ns_crosby_home.rm
rtsp://media.cbc.ca/novascotia/tv/canadanow/media/20020430ns_sydcrosby.rm
After all my efforts of downloading the whole videos of Ovechkin, I saw one that was worth the downloading because the higlight goal was within about 3 seconds. The guy is awesome!! I also saw the Crosby goal that aired on NHL tonight and that too was a nice goal. I must say that I would be extremely happy to have either of the two. If the Kings continue to have injury problems like they are, Ovechkin and Crosby may not be too far away :p .

masked man

Nov 29, 2003
Crosby never scored on Frazee, they have meet face to face just once and Crosby came up stone cold. He had two breakaways of Frazee during the game but Frazee stopped him in his tracks.

KariyaIsGod*

Zine said:

Well, I don't see a problem with arguments like that. They are used all the time to say Mario was better than Wayne. Why can't they be used here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad