Crosby/Ovechkin Video on the Net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Ovechkin Video

Oh, yes. I have 20 videos of Ovechkin's triumphs. I have no idea about Crosby video but you can find Ovechkin video at these two links:
Ovechkin Video source #1 Ovechkin Video Source #2

The second source is in Russian but the video is much clearer. In the Second source Ovechkin is written like this: Овечкин So you can just click on all the videos that say that. Look for #32 , #8, or #10 in the videos, depending on the team he is playing on. The videos in the first source take about 20 minutes to download where the videos in source #2 take about 4 minutes. But all the videos in source #2 are of him playing for Dynamo Moscow, the videos in source #1 are a mix of the national team and dynamo. I downloaded them all. Happy viewing!!!

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Crosby is by far much more spectacular and enjoyable to watch. I already seen a couple of Ovechkin "beauties" and now I'm watching the whole thing and god it's ****ing boring. Besides his incredible wrist shot, can he find another way to score? His one on one dekes against the goalies are nowhere near what Crosby can do. For me the debate is close, Crosby is far more spectacular and has incredible vision when Ovechkin has one of the best wrist shot I've seen -- it's cool at first but at a certain point it gets boring.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
He scored with a slapshot against Canada too. Sydneykins is a spoiled brat. Any goals he has scored have been against minor goalies. Let's see what Sydneykins can do at the World Junior Championships. Here is what Ovechkin's coach says about him:

"He definetly knows what he wants. I think he will be as good as everybody predicts. On top of his skills, he has a big hockey heart. Sometimes during practices I have to stop him and cool him down."

Find something like that about Crosby. Is there anything???

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Victor Tikhonov on Alexander Ovechkin:

In your first national team selection of the season you picked the 18-year old Alexander Ovechkin. How do you rank him among the former all-time great Russian talents?
"Ovechkin is one of the most talented boys that I have seen in recent times. I have seen players who are talented in skating, others in stick handling and others in passing. He is talented in virtually every aspect of sport, including coordination. Now it depends on him whether he develops into a real player. He has to work continuously and not stop in his development."

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Ovechkin is also not afraid to take a hit. Let's see Sydneykins fake a slap shot, then pass to a teammate and take the hit while his teammate scores. Crosby has proven nothing yet. Ovechkin has at least proven something.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Crosby is deking around teenagers, Ovechkin is overpowering veterans.

L3DZ3P

Aug 18, 2003
Trois-Rivières,Qc
Foppa_Rules said:
Ovechkin is also not afraid to take a hit. Let's see Sydneykins fake a slap shot, then pass to a teammate and take the hit while his teammate scores. Crosby has proven nothing yet. Ovechkin has at least proven something.
Congratulation to you Foppa way to lose credibility on a forum.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
It's hardly Crosby's fault that he's Canadian and playing under Canadian age rules, is it? Sadly I haven't been able to see clips of Crosby. (If anyone has any could they please post/link them?)
However what I have heard about him makes me excited and I can't wait to see him play. With Ovechkin I've heard great things and seen a few clips of him. He looks great and I can't wait to see him play in the NHL either. Both seem to be great talents and I'm glad I'll be able to watch them play many, many times.

Liam

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
But he's still playing against kids. We'll se what he can really do at the World Juniors next month. Personally I hope Ovechkin checks him hard into the boards a few times to wake him up from his daze of attention and pamperings in Canada. It would do him a great deal of good. Crosby has much to prove and he doesn't have time to get a big head.

WuRtZLeSs

And Ovechkin's dad can beat up Crosby's dad so case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Come on guys, I've seen Crosby play a lot of games this season and he's so dominant. Who was the last player at 16 who dominates the Q ?

He's not affraid to go in the corners, he come back with the puck while he's got 2 men on him, he cover his d-man when he attack. He's playing great in PK and have a very very decent defensive play for a guy who was 15 4-5 months ago...

KariyaIsGod*

Foppa_Rules said:
When did Crosbykins start skating?

When he was about 4.

Find something like that about Crosby. Is there anything???

Well, other than all of the quotes by Bob Mckenzie and every other hockey analyst out there? Well, some guy named Gretzky said a little something like that about him too...

Stop bad mouthing Crosby. You sound like an idiot.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Jacobv2 said:
Crosby is deking around teenagers, Ovechkin is overpowering veterans.

Solid argument that no one can refute.

They are both obviously very talented, but at this point I would take Ovechkin over Crosby.

To the guy who refers to Crosby as Crosbykins, that really doesn't help much in a Crosby/Ovechkin comparison because it shows obvious bias.

I've seen internet video clips of both Ovechkin and Crosby (at this point more of Ovechkin because he will be drafted sooner and my team's got a good shot at picking him, although I did watch one of Crosby's games last month), and they are clearly two talented players. But the fact is that Ovechkin is playing outstanding in a league that is likely better or at least comparable with the AHL. Crosby seems to me like a bit more of a risk.

Ovechkin is a complete player who is showing that he can play against the size and talent he would face in the NHL. I will probably get lambasted for saying this, but I would support the Penguins trading next year's first round pick if it meant guaranteeing the top pick and Ovechkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad