Crosby Out 2 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Sidney Crosby will miss the next 2 weeks to recover from a knee injury suffered
when he received a blindsided hit from Freddy Cabana of the Halifax Mooseheads.
The story can be found on TSN.ca.I'm sorry but I'm not much of a techie so I
don't know how to provide you the link.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
La-La-Laprise said:
He will miss 1 game minimum, or until Cabana is suspended.

Just another PR stunt by the "classiest" organization in all of Junior hockey....

Rimouski :help:

So you're working for Rimouski's medical staff ?

regdunlap7

Sep 28, 2003
lowell, ma
Visit site
pei fan said:
Sidney Crosby will miss the next 2 weeks to recover from a knee injury suffered
when he received a blindsided hit from Freddy Cabana of the Halifax Mooseheads.
The story can be found on TSN.ca.I'm sorry but I'm not much of a techie so I
don't know how to provide you the link.

I have tickets to see him in Lewiston on Oct. 23. Hopefully he'll be back by then. Who else on Rimouski is worth a good look?

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
La-La-Laprise said:

Just another PR stunt by the "classiest" organization in all of Junior hockey....

pretty ugly hit - just saw it - can't believe the guy skated to the penalty with his head still on -

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:

you'Re so jealous man... can't believe

GenuineRisk

Apr 8, 2004
Barrie/Orillia
A different report coming from sportsnet. Says he will likely only miss today's game:

"Crosby is doubtful for Sunday's game versus Lewiston, but his injury is not nearly as severe as originally rumoured. A source close to Crosby reported the star centre suffered a muscle pull above his knee and a subsequent MRI showed no damage. If all goes well, Crosby will be in the lineup this Friday, when Rimouski take on Baie-Comeau."

Here's the link: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp?content=20041003_111805_5552

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:

Can you explain?

It seems a great organisation. I've always heard very positive comments by the former players.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Beatnik said:
Can you explain?

It seems a great organisation. I've always heard very positive comments by the former players.

because is from Halifaxa and other cities dont like Rimosuki because Rimouski seems to always try to win

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CrosbyIsGod said:
because is from Halifaxa and other cities dont like Rimosuki because Rimouski seems to always try to win

LOL what do you call the "firesale of the century" in 02/03.

Yeah, you gusy ALWAYS try and win. Turning a .600 team into a team that got 30 points so you could get Crosby.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
mr gib said:
why is he playing in quebec anyway?
He's from Halifax and the QMJHL encompasses the maritimes as well.All the kids
in Atlantic Canada are drafted from Midget(or other comparable) level into the
QMJHL as opposed to the OHL or WHL.All these organizations make up CHL and
have an agreement to respect territories.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
mr gib said:
pretty ugly hit - just saw it - can't believe the guy skated to the penalty with his head still on -
Yeah it was ugly and this foolishness has been going on for over a year now.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
La-La-Laprise said:

Yeah, you gusy ALWAYS try and win. Turning a .600 team into a team that got 30 points so you could get Crosby.
This is the real reason La La and moosefan dislike Rimouski.They wanted Crosby in
Halifax.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:

30 points.. it was because our team was full of 19 and 3 20 years... Clowe, Briere, Plourde, and the 19 years old in Johnson and Mcllenan, maybe theyre were other that were draft by NHL teams

We trade that to win... We Got J-M bolbuc, a reliable d-man, Dany Roussin the best scorer last year, Erick Tremblay (bleh), Danick Jasmin-Riel (he was good before he quit)

We trade 5 players who, except Mcllenan, didnt play the next year... and we wasnt suppose to even make the playoff that year, so you got to rebuild when you cant make the playoff

We still had 3000-4000 fans by match even if we lose, so the fans had understand, and was knowing that was for the good of the team

If we had Crosby, its because we deserve it, and we didnt try to change the rules like Halifax did

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
CrosbyIsGod said:
30 points.. it was because our team was full of 19 and 3 20 years... Clowe, Briere, Plourde, and the 19 years old in Johnson and Mcllenan, maybe theyre were other that were draft by NHL teams

We trade that to win... We Got J-M bolbuc, a reliable d-man, Dany Roussin the best scorer last year, Erick Tremblay (bleh), Danick Jasmin-Riel (he was good before he quit)

We trade 5 players who, except Mcllenan, didnt play the next year... and we wasnt suppose to even make the playoff that year, so you got to rebuild when you cant make the playoff

We still had 3000-4000 fans by match even if we lose, so the fans had understand, and was knowing that was for the good of the team

If we had Crosby, its because we deserve it, and we didnt try to change the rules like Halifax did
eric who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad