Crosby or Ovenckin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
I will take Ovechkin although many people will most likely take Crosby. I think OVechkin is simply awesome, he played in the World Cup as an 18 year old, which says alot since the Russian team tends to not trust young kids to play on the roster as much. Ovechkin is said to be the best prospect to ever come out from Russia and there has been a ton of great prospects from russia ie... Kovalchuk, Yashin etc...

I think Ovechkin has it all, Speed, shot, physical aspect of the game, consistency and he has also been the youngest player to lead the Dynamo Moscow team in Russia in goals.

Although Ovechkin does have all this i think Crosby will put up more points, but Ovechkin should put up slightly less, playing a better two way game (IMO).

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
It's been posted a million times...but anyways, Crosby for me. Ovechkin will obviously be an elite player in this league. Crosby is something else though...he is by far the best prospect to come along in a while. I know that's been said about guys like Ovechkin, Nash, Kovalchuk etc...but having seen him before, Crosby is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad