Crosby on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Crosby was so nervous on the show. They made him shoot pucks into a dryer at the end and he missed it the dryer completely the first 3 shots and he got it in the dryer on the 5th or 6th shot.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Crosby was so nervous on the show. They made him shoot pucks into a dryer at the end and he missed it the dryer completely the first 3 shots and he got it in the dryer on the 5th or 6th shot.

This has alreay aired? darnit.

Kasparov*

When he missed the dryer once or twice the crowd gasped! :biglaugh: wtf?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Jacobv2 said:
Looked comfortable to me.

Im assuming you never watch Leno (or any talk show then). The people they bring in are always telling jokes, laughing at everything and going with the flow. Crosby was not.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Im assuming you never watch Leno (or any talk show then). The people they bring in are always telling jokes, laughing at everything and going with the flow. Crosby was not.

I didn't see the piece, but according to TSN.ca....

"Crosby looked relaxed and comfortable on the set. As often as has been said about him, he came across, in terms of poise and attitude, as older than his actually age. He turns 18 on Sunday.

If there were any jitters, he kept them well hid. He wore a shirt, open at the neck, and a dark suit. He showed all the makings of a great ambassador for the sport."

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Slightly off topic, but I hear goaltender Ken More is a top prospect for next year's draft:

dryer5yo.jpg

Sanman19

Jun 28, 2005
New Jersey
FLYLine4LIFE said:

People who are fake, Crosby isn't friend with Leno I would think.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Le Golie said:
I didn't see the piece, but according to TSN.ca....

"Crosby looked relaxed and comfortable on the set. As often as has been said about him, he came across, in terms of poise and attitude, as older than his actually age. He turns 18 on Sunday.

If there were any jitters, he kept them well hid. He wore a shirt, open at the neck, and a dark suit. He showed all the makings of a great ambassador for the sport."

Nervous probably wasn't the right word. Guess I just assumed he was nervous because of his mellow attitude which is odd on a talk show.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Mr Bugg said:
Slightly off topic, but I hear goaltender Ken More is a top prospect for next year's draft:

dryer5yo.jpg

I don't know why, but that made me laugh out loud.

espo*

Geez,massive hyperbole based on(i think) dislike of the kid.It was'nt bad at all..............him missing the open dryer added some humor to the show.It was nice to watch and he did allright.Small town kid from Nova Scotia on the tonight show,when was the last time that happened?Alexander Graham Bell?

Leave him alone.He was just fine

Last edited by a moderator:

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I didn't think he looked nervous at all. He was clearly happy to be there.

And I was actually impressed that he shot a couple into the dryer. He was just flicking the pucks, really.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
MrKnowNothing said:
I don't know why, but that made me laugh out loud.
Yeah, me too.I was thinking who the heck is ken....and I opened it up and
had a good laugh.

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
I wish he would have loaded up and fired a slapshoot right into the dryer breaking it, then look into the camera and say "NHL here i come, i hope ur ready" with a dead serious stare. :yo:

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
pucks1 said:
I wish he would have loaded up and fired a slapshoot right into the dryer breaking it, then look into the camera and say "NHL here i come, i hope ur ready" with a dead serious stare. :yo:

Ovechkin?

ej_pens

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
pucks1 said:

Wish he would have wound up and drilled Rob Schneider.....

JayRice66

Jul 31, 2005
Wheeling, WV
HabsoluteFate said:
did anyone tape it and can somehow have a clip online of it?
i missed it and would like to see it...

thanks

I recorded it and i'm making a crosby highlight DVD if you want one. I'm only charging the price of the DVD and DVD case and of course shipping. I'm going to wait till he scores his first NHL goal before I finish it though.

HabsoluteFate

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
JayRice66 said:
I recorded it and i'm making a crosby highlight DVD if you want one. I'm only charging the price of the DVD and DVD case and of course shipping. I'm going to wait till he scores his first NHL goal before I finish it though.

PM me when you know how much and when its done if you dont mind...

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad