Crosby on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Well Rimouski is really young on defense.

Columbe - #5 - 18
Lauze - #7 - 20
Bolduc - #25 - 16
Tremblay - #16 - 17
Veilleux - #54 - 17

Their euro dman Sersen isnt dressed. Notr sure why.

StevieYdabest

Jun 18, 2002
Visit site
awesome` said:
Crosby made two nice passes to his teammates, but both couldn't finish the play. :mad:

Yeah his teammates are pretty bad i think crosby is trying to be too nice, if they can't finish then it's time to do it for yourself. He should have like 3 assists by now if he had some decent linemates.

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
"Que vous soyez au colisée, ou devant votre télé, l'action sera au rendez-vous", this publicity's pissing me off. The guy looks like such a jerk out there. :joker:

Erngueva

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
awesome` said:
"Que vous soyez au colisée, ou devant votre télé, l'action sera au rendez-vous", this publicity's pissing me off. The guy looks like such a jerk out there. :joker:

It's my uncle...

StevieYdabest

Jun 18, 2002
Visit site
Isn't Gatineau one of the best teams in the Q. I know they went to the mem cup last year and i don't think they lost many players. And it's now 5-1 Pohl i think. I think gatineau will make it this year to the mem cup as well they look real good.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Cape Breton is still the better team as far as im concerned. They are 8 deep on D, and they have MA Fleury. Pklus their back-up goalie Houle is top 10 in the league, just in case MAF stays in PITT they still have a good goalie.

They are 7 deep as far as scoring forwards.

Gatineau probably has better chemistry early on because their whole team came back pretty much.

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
Erngueva said:
Well, i was trying to do a joke.. i guess its not my day!

That's what I tought at first, but I just wanted to be sure since I'm very unlucky, everytime I'm laughing about somebody, it appears that this person is there and I'm not seeing it. :lol:

Erngueva

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
awesome` said:
That's what I tought at first, but I just wanted to be sure since I'm very unlucky, everytime I'm laughing about somebody, it appears that this person is there and I'm not seeing it. :lol:

Hehe... just like a Chick'n swell sketch..

StevieYdabest

Jun 18, 2002
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Cape Breton is still the better team as far as im concerned. They are 8 deep on D, and they have MA Fleury. Pklus their back-up goalie Houle is top 10 in the league, just in case MAF stays in PITT they still have a good goalie.

They are 7 deep as far as scoring forwards.

Gatineau probably has better chemistry early on because their whole team came back pretty much.

Oh ya that's right Fluery's on C.B yeah i guess they seemed to be the team to beat. I think Pohl just scored again. 6-2 Gatineau

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
Erngueva said:
Hehe... just like a Chick'n swell sketch..

Hum... yeah... actually Daniel of the Chick'n Swell is my second degree's second, I guess it's genetic. :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad