Crosby/Malkin/Datsyuk/Zetterberg vs. Sakic/Forsberg/Fedorov/Yzerman for a playoff run

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
I've never heard of Yzermen or Datysuk

No offense, but hard to take your opinion seriously when you have trouble spelling the names of some of the best players in their respective generations.

I have 709 posts. 710 Including this one. When you have a moment can you spell check all my posts? Thanks. Send me a private message when you are done.

Not sure what does spelling have to do with watching hockey. Not everybody first language is English. I am not writing an essay for school. I am not going to waste my time and Google on how to spell some names.

All those Europeans Red Wings had. There English is not that great. So I guess there not good hockey players as well. If something like this bothers you. You need some help

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
I've never heard of Yzermen or Datysuk

No offense, but hard to take your opinion seriously when you have trouble spelling the names of some of the best players in their respective generations.

You are upset that I am putting the 4 Red Wings at the bottom and you are attacking someone spelling for that. Unbelievable. If you don't like to read different opinions. Then you shouldnt be on a forum.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
You are upset that I am putting the 4 Red Wings at the bottom and you are attacking someone spelling for that. Unbelievable. If you don't like to read different opinions. Then you shouldnt be on a forum.

My apologies if you are offended, but you should probably learn the names of the players before arguing about them. Just saying, I've never heard of someone call him "Yzermen" before. In my opinion, it does not matter what your first language is, you should know how to spell Yzerman and Datsyuk, especially when you are arguing about these players.

Steve Yzerman and Pavel Datsyuk are/were pretty important players. If I was arguing a point of why I believe Sydney Crasby is a better player than Alex Ovichken people wouldn't take me seriously either.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Only if you slmply focus on offensive output.

Datsyuk does not make up the significant gap in offense to any of the other five players with whatever gap you think he has in defense.

One also must consider the amount of talent each one had surrounding them too.

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
My apologies if you are offended, but you should probably learn the names of the players before arguing about them. Just saying, I've never heard of someone call him "Yzermen" before. In my opinion, it does not matter what your first language is, you should know how to spell Yzerman and Datsyuk, especially when you are arguing about these players.

Steve Yzerman and Pavel Datsyuk are/were pretty important players. If I was arguing a point of why I believe Sydney Crasby is a better player than Alex Ovichken people wouldn't take me seriously either.

You are one person. You are not other people. You can't really speak for other people. I have over 700 posts and you are the only one that focus on my spelling instead of the context.

Sorry I just find it really immature you don't like what I wrote about putting the 4 Red Wings at the bottom So you decided to not to respond about that and just focus on my spelling instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad